1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MuDoll (FelixDoll) Brownies discussion Part 3

Apr 16, 2010

1. Well the ajumpama korea site says it's a 4 week wait so I guess we will see.

2. Four weeks? I'd be shocked. There are still people owed dolls from far more than a month ago. I'm pushing six months for one of mine.

3. Nicely done photos of your cutie. Perfect little wig. I'm glad Lilli can get some outdoor time. It snowed in Salt Lake City, Utah this morning. It feels like February!

4. I come bearing GoGo spam - hopefully no one minds. :XD:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Thank you :) Yhea, I´m really glad the sun shines at last. It was also very cold in germany until now, but snow in mai... oO
      I hope you also get better weather soon! ( So you can also take same photos outside :)

6. Peppermintpocky, I love GoGo spam. Who could mind seeing more photos of such a little cutie?
      Miluriel, thankfully, it's much warmer today. The snow has melted and the temperature is in the 60's (fahrenheit).

7. Frankly I wouldn't order from them because some people still haven't gotten their dolls, winniecat is one. I think I would rather order from the marketplace or ajumapamausa or ajumapama .

8. Hehe, thanks sfbeck. :) I'm happy you liked his pictures. Tinies are so addictive, I swear! :D

More spam of my Michael:

[​IMG]

It almost looks like he's trying to do some Pilates. :XD: Maybe Teddy can help him.

9. more Brownie spam-

Dixie with her laptop

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

with her teddy bear Mr. Ted, & Maizie eating Re-ment-

[​IMG]

10. ARG! Super cute!!! :D

That hamburger looks delicious. Hehe. <3

11. [​IMG]
      My small one in his room.

12. PeppermintPocky, LisaN and Pula222, all your new photos are adorable... great poses, clothes and props. Keep the photos coming!

13. Hi guys! Day 122 and still waiting. *sigh* I do at least have a secondhand head on the way I want to buy a Brownie body for, could anyone tell me if Ajumapama USA has the bodies in stock so I could order one and have it arrive before August? (its a present for someone ^_~ )

14. they dont have stock onhand for the brownies that I am aware of, but you could email her and ask.I know Karin orders every saturday

15. I hope Browniedoll.jp sells overseas.. Most Japanese stores won't do It..

16. pula22 whats the other doll in your picture?

17. Clarissaholic, I can see why you want that set. It's adorable. I think what I would do is call Karin as the US site and see if she can get it for you. She stands by her orders.