1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Muffinator3000's feedback thread

Nov 1, 2010

1. Purchased some MNF/Unoa clothes from Miffinator3000. Great transaction, stayed in contact with me the whole time (even though I was super busy and didn't reply as often/fast as I should). I really appreciate that given that I didn't give them a lot of replies. Was even gifted the most adorable pair of boots that work perfect for one of my dolls. Very fast shipping, safe package and wonderful communication.

Thank you so much!

2. I snagged a gorgeous pair of eyes from Muffinator3000. Super fast communication, a great price. Muffin's a great seller.

3. I recently purchased a nice Leekeworld wig from Muffinator3000 and it was a real pleasure to do business with her. The wig was exactly what I anticipated it would look like and because of a short delay in mailing it to me, she surprised me with a little gift. It was a great transaction and would be happy to do business with her again. Thank you so much!

4. Bought a pair of Minifee shorts from Muffinator3000, they arrived quickly in perfect condition :) Thanks!

5. I got a MNF head from Muffinator3000. She was described accurately and honestly, communication was fast and friendly, and she packed carefully and shipped quickly. Thank you!

6. I bought some eyes and clothes from Muffinator3000.
      An absolute pleasure to buy from and all the items were exactly as described - if not better!
      One very happy customer :)

7. I bought leeke wig from Muffinator3000, and it was another nice transaction! Good communication, careful description, fast shipping and safe package - everything is perfect.

Thank you so much!^^

8. I bought some MSD shoes from Muffinator3000, and everything went perfectly. A wonderful seller, thank you again! :)

9. I sold a minifee head to muffinator. They asked for a layaway, gave me a payment plan and paid ahead of time. Very nice buyer :)

10. 100% POSITIVE

I bought a Minifee M-line girl body from Muffinator3000 and it was such a pleasant transaction. She was flexible and open to my payment plans for a short-term layaway. The body was shipped fast with tracking, the parcel arrived safely as it was very well packed for the travels. Thank you!

11. I bought a Minifee head on a short layaway from Muffinator3000. Communication and transaction were lovely! I asked if she'd be okay with sending the head directly to the faceup artist to save me some on shipping the head back and forth, she was fine with it and I really appreciate her doing this. Very happy with this seller!