1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

muffin's Feedback

Jun 14, 2007

1. Hello DoA~

I have been buying and selling here for a long time now, and have only just gotten around to making a feedback thread for myself. I would really appreciate it if anyone I've had a transaction with could leave me a quick spot of feedback here. I've been trying to do the same on my end recently, to catch up with my own backlog of feedback-to-leave.

Thanks muchly! :daisy

2. Bought a cloak for my SDC from Muffin and I highly recommend her! She is prompt in her replies to PMs and very good about informing the buyer about any issues that may arise.

Also the cloak was in perfect condition. Thank you very much!

3. Sold a wig to muffin, quick payment and excellent pms! Wonderful to deal with. :)

4. I purchased a wig from Muffin and it arrived quickly safely and just as described! Thanks so much!
      A+

Raven

5. Bought a MSD outfit by DaDa from Muffin, and the transaction was wonderful! Clear and steady communication, prompt shipping, and the outfit was packed careful and even more beautiful than pictures showed, and in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Muffin again, and I recommend her very highly!

6. I bought a Shirou Tachibana, full-doll, but not full-set from muffin. I don't think I could have bought a doll from a lovelier seller. Not only was her price insanely reasonable (?), she was very sweet with every message and kept me up to date with everything. She was also very flexible about payment options and shipped fast, fast, fast.

I hope she never has to sell a doll again, but if she were I'd consider buying if only because she's so excellent to work with.

Thank you muffin my dreams of Shirou have come true!

7. I bought a lovely Volks MSD kimono set from muffin--it arrived in awesome shape and she was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for everything~ :)

8. I recently purchased a pair of sandals from muffin. She was highly communicative and they arrived before she said they would. It was a really good transaction and I highly recommend her as a seller.

<3

9. I bought a wig and some eyes in April of 2008 from Muffin, she was great at communicating (answered all questions and was good enough to advise about wig sizes ^_^), super fast shipping, all around a great seller!

100% satisfied!!

10. I bought a pair of boots from muffin who was a wonderful seller. No problems at all. Thank you.

11. Muffin bought an outfit from me with a two pament layaway. Her payments were prompt and her comminication was great! It was a very smooth transaction!

12. Another great transaction with Muffin
      exact payment & great communication
      wonderful buyer
      highly recommend to everyone!
      it was a great pleasure to deal with you again, thanks!!!!!!!!!!

13. Honest and reliable seller! I purchased Btssb shoes from her and they arrived quickly and in great condition! Thanks :)!

Recommend to all!!!

14. Bought some eyes from muffin. She held them till I could get the money in paypal and while there was a little delay in shipping. They were sent superfast and well packaged. I would buy from her again thank so much.

15. Bought somepants from Muffin. Clear commincation and fair price thanks again !

16. Bought a wig from Muffin, and she was great to deal with! Kept in good communication and everything went very smoothly. Thanks again!

17. I bought a wig from Muffin, She held it till I could get the money in paypal. It arrived quickly and safely, and she kept in communication. Highly recommend to everyone!

18. Bought some clothes from Muffin, was a delight to deal with. Fast ship, great communication. Will definately love to deal with her again.

19. I bought a wig. Good communication, fast shipping.

Thank you

20. Just received the items purchased from muffin -- smooth transaction and cute items from a friendly and responsive seller.

Thank you, muffin :).