1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Muhan's doll.

Sep 6, 2022

1. This thread about the cutest tiny dolls of talented Chinese artist Muhan. ^_^

[​IMG]

Contacts
      Instagram: Muhan's doll (@muhans_doll) • Instagram photos and videos
      Weibo: 微博
      Taobao store: 首页-慕韩自制-淘宝网
      Agent: Space Studio BJD Muhan's Doll

Released from 2021 to 2022 (this artist has much more dolls but I don't know about earliest releases):
      Piggy
      [​IMG]
      Nannah
      [​IMG]
      Shark
      [​IMG]
      Dragon
      [​IMG]
      Tiger
      [​IMG]
      Bear
      [​IMG]
      Lamb
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

Skin tones: Mia normal, Mia white, Mia pink, pale tan (limited)
      [​IMG]
      Body types:
      [​IMG]
      Cream body
      - Measurements:
      - Height: 26.7cm
      - Height without Head: 21.7cm
      - Neck Circumference: 5.5cm
      - Shoulder Width: 6.3cm
      - Arm Length: 7.3cm
      - Chest Circumference: 12cm
      - Waist Circumference: 11.3cm
      - Hips Circumference: 15.2cm
      - Leg Length: 11.2cm
      - Thigh Circumference: 7.5cm
      - Calf Circumference: 6.2cm
      - Feet Length: 3.6cm

Piggy body
      - Measurements:
      - Height: 23.5cm
      - Height without Head: 19cm
      - Neck Circumference: 5.3cm
      - Shoulder Width: 5cm
      - Arm Length: 6.5cm
      - Upper-body Circumference: 11.5cm
      - Hips Circumference: 15cm
      - Leg Length: 9.5cm
      - Thigh Circumference: 8cm
      - Calf Circumference: 6cm
      - Feet Length: 3cm

Optional parts:
      [​IMG]

#1 Legend, Sep 6, 2022
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
    2. I'm so happy to see this thread! I saw the dolls on Instagram and thought they were the most adorable things I've ever seen. I really love dragon and bear and the cream body
      I hope one day I'll be able to find (and afford!)a bear

3. I have tan Shark (named Tiau) and waiting for Tiger. ^^

Tiau:
      [​IMG]

#3 Legend, Sep 6, 2022
      Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
    4. Oh shes precious!

5. Yay! I’m happy to see this thread! I have a little Tan Dragon on the piggy body! I regret missing out on bear but maybe I’ll find one second hand. These dolls are just so cute

6. Oh, show your dolly please! ^^

7. I love these tiny babies with such expressive faces, Tiger is adorable!

8. Aww I really want shark
      Do they ever restock or is that it?
      I hope to get him one day

9. As cute as little Shark is, I'm thrilled by the adorable giraffe romper and sweater set! :pcupcake

10. The artist is making new dolls now. I never see that some previous dolls were restocked. I think you should looking it on second market. ^^

11. Thanks! I love it too. =З My dear friend Mayakdolls made this outfit. ^^

12. I own Piggy in mia pink skin. And am currently waiting for Lamb in tan skin. I also bought the sleeping head.

I really want Bear, but I missed out as I lost my job at the same time he was released.

13. These sculpts are adorable omg :o Gonna have to follow now-I love the shark and Piggy ones the most :chibi

14. My Tiger arrived yesterday. ^_^
      [​IMG]

15. Hey, there is a tan shark selling in the market place.

16. How do we feel about the closing eyes muhan posted yesterday?

17. Looks a bit like dolls from my childhood. =) It's interesting idea but I personally don't actually like some mechanisms at the bjd.

18. It is a unique concept, but I personally find those dolls kind of creepy. I had a fear of plastic baby dolls as a kid, especially the blinking sort, and if reminds me of them.

19. Thanks you!

20. I agree with both of you. It's neat and reminds me of childhood dolls but i don't think i like it as a concept on BJD. it *is* kinda creepy heh:sweat