1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Multiple Companys/Companies Same Mold Name

May 15, 2008

1. There's a DZ BB (Tiny) Ani, and there's also another ani by a different company, although I'm not sure which. I think the other Ani may be MSD sized

2. And Happydoll Louis... apparently that's a popular name!

3. There are two Harangs as well, aren't there? One's from CP, but I don't remember who made the other.

4. I believe both Serendipity and Dream of Doll have a "Shall"

5. You forgot to add these when you updated:sweat

6. Dollmore Momo
      Kawainino Momo
      Felix Doll Momo
      Ninodoll Momo
      Latidoll Momo

...I didn't even know there were this many ._.;

7. Koratira - the other Harang was a Souldoll kid sculpt (I think they're discontinued, but I'm not sure).

8. Perhaps they are running out of names for the dolls!
      Or is it a ploy by other companies to get you to buy a doll thinking it is the first or original doll with that name?
      LOL. With so many names in every language, a myriad of names, there should be no reason to duplicate names.

9. Within the same company also. There are the oldskin Volks Megu, Sara, ect in SD13, and SD10, totally different heads, but the same name.

10. That would be the Kid Delf Ani ^___^

11. Both Narin and Bobobie have a Charisma.

12. Kawainino and Ninodoll are the same company.

13. Thanks ^_^ I knew someone would know. I've actually just done searches for "Ani" since dz is too short to be a search term, and have come up with the wrong Ani before! lol

14. All kept up. I didn't put Nanuri and such, because those are same company. And refered to by year. The Volks can be refered to by 'version'. So not really on this list.

-Anneke

15. Ah, but you still forgot to add Dolkot Ryu and Migidoll Ryu that Hiritai posted on the first page :sweat

This is a fun thread^^

EDIT: There is also Cherishdoll Cecil and Volks Cecil :)

16. I think that would be Souldoll's Soulkid Harang? XD

17. Caught up again. added 'Ryu'. Sorry for missing it.

_Anneke

18. Latidoll Coco and Tinybear Coco! :)

19. There is the Dollzone Lotus...and then that multi-armed Tiny named Lotus Near, made by a DOA artist for sale, but I seriously doubt anyone would confuse these two dolls. :D I mean...one has like 8 arms. :D

20. N-Doll Miso and Dollmore Miso~?