1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Musedoll Ciel Event - NOW ON

Nov 3, 2006

1. EDIT

BODY NOW AVAILABLE!!

http://www.musedoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=389

Here's the notice:

Ciel body and Makeup event

We apologize for the delaying.

And thank you so much for your interest.

We will release the Ciel body

and serve free make-up event for Ciel.

We will notice futher information soon. ^^

2. ciel is being resold on musedoll?

3. Or is the makeup for the people who bought the head before?

4. Body now for sale on Musedoll.

Lishe

5. ok guys here is what I am thinking, a DOT Shall head on a musedoll body! But which skintone of the body should I get? White or normal? For those of you who already ahve a Ciel does anyone have any idea what would match the DOT resin?

6. It says it's only for people who've bought the Ciel head through Musedoll or Visavis. and only for a very limited time!!!

7. So people who haven't bought a Ciel head can't buy the body?

8. I would like to have a body or a full girl later if it's possible. How do you know that they will release a standar girl in one or two months? Did they make an announcement?

9. No, it sounds fairly clear to me that the bodies are only for Ciel heads. Since they're doing this in pre-order fashion, they'll no doubt match your name to their records of people who bought a Ciel head.

10. I asked them about their next dolls on their Muse line. They answered back that they had no plans yet for the next Muses, but they had a new standard girl that would be issued in a month or two.

lishe

11. I specifically asked about Ciel on the Q/A and they replied that she will be released in 2 months.

12. Is so wonderful this body *___________* but only fits with musedoll heads, right?

13. The MuseDoll body is AMAZING!!!!:D So Elegant and Slim yet Curvey.... Just perfection.... This is what Musedoll has up on thier Announcments Board

I also Asked about Ciel on thier Q&A Board and this is what they answered:

What I gather from these two tidbits of Info is that the Ciel body that is up now for sale now is for the first Ciel head they had innicially released. That body is to match the First Ciel Head Resin, but the Basic Ciel that may be released right after the body Sale may have a different Resin color...
      -Anthony

14. Will the Ciels that are offered in the future have the option for makeup by her?
      Love the makeup

15. I'm pretty sure they will... Yes, Kyante does amazing work... Every face up is like a work of art. I too love the Ciel face up they have up on the site:D
      -Anthony