1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MuseDoll Feedback (ALL)

Dec 3, 2007

1. * What did you order?
      A Ciel doll with a fullset dress and two pairs of pants for myself.
      Then additionally, there were multiple other orders for shoes, clothes, and accessories from other DoA members piggybacking on the order. The order was over a grand, altogether.

* When did you order?
      The final order and payment was placed on 1/9/2010.

* How was the communication?
      It was decent. They were better with replying to the Q&A board than to emails, but all replies came within less than two days and were polite and helpful.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Paid with paypal, however, you send your payment to them after you complete the order. There is no page redirection that takes you to checkout. This allows you to do a small layaway however, if you want to.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Everything shipped out on 1/21/10 and arrived on 1/26/10 so only six days (including the day it was shipped on).

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      For the clothes? Most certainly. For doll? Just about. I hope Musedoll will update their bodies, as while they are still ascetically pleasing, their pose-ability is limited.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, and better. The clothes have so much detail that the sales pictures do not pick up.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Overall satisfied.
      There are only a few resolvable issues. First, with the clothes, many of the female doll clothes have small, silver gems attached at the top of the pockets (like on a pair of jeans I got) or on the hemlines (such as the skirts). They are totally adorable, but attached with a glue that is much too delicate. These lovely little details began falling off just as soon as they were taken out of the packaging. In order to not loose the extra touch they give, or have some remaining lost and disfiguring the clothes, this will require taking them all off and regluing them with a more stable glue one by one.

Then with the doll itself, there was some stringing issues that surprised me that they were overlooked. The elastic that meets at the neck is twisted up and forces the dolls head to look to the right and makes it difficult to put in any other position. The right arm is strung very much more tightly than the left. These issues will require a full doll restringing to resolve. Additionally, the face-up is just what I wanted, but there is a minor issue of the right ear being blushed noticeably darker than the left. Her wig covers this up, and is also easily remedied.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Of the things I am not satisfied with, I do not intend to contact the company. They are things I can resolve on my own. Also, they included an extra gift with my order, which is quite lovely in addition with a hand-written note and extra stringing elastic. As I said above, I am overall satisfied. I do not consider the minor issues a huge setback.

* Would you order from this company again?
      I certainly would. Their clothes are amazing, and very well stitched/put together despite the delicate glue they use. The tailoring itself is amazing and the clothes are put together more like human clothes than most doll clothes I have seen. They use tiny zippers and whatnot, just so exquisite.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I certainly would, and I am, actually, and will continue to do so granted the items are not in poor condition.

2. * What did you order? :aheartbea Phai, rose pink skin
      * When did you order? 1/20
      * How was the communication? Excellent, they even did a special make-up request for me!!!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipping notice 2/2, received 2/5
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? EXTRAORDINARY QUALITY!!! THEY PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL, IF THAT WAS EVEN POSSIBLE!!!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Words can not express HOW HAPPY I AM!!!
      * Would you order from this company again? YES!!! I WILL, TRUST ME!!!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? PRETTY MUCH WHATEVER HAS OR WILL EVER BE PUT ON THE MARKET BY MUSEDOLL, I WILL WANT!!!

I HAD SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! WHAT A TRULY LOVELY COMPANY IN EVERY WAY!!!:fangirl:

3. * What did you order? Ciel F01 with R01 face up, a leopard camisole and a wig
      * When did you order? 18/03/2010
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly
      * How was the communication? The seller is really nice, he/she remembered the name of the customer and what they purchased
      * How easy was it to pay? paypal. very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? It takes approx 2 weeks since the order to be shipped (shipped 1/04/09) and received 5 days later (6/04/09). It takes longer due to easter holiday
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. the face up is really well done, takes really short time to prepare the items, and the clothes are really lovely. They also gave me a belt for free and wrote me a cute letter.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Of course
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? The only thing is the wig is a little thiner than i tought it would be, but still accaptable.
      * Would you order from this company again? YES!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends

4. * What did you order? Blank Full doll Re-An
      * When did you order? 10/04/10
      * How was the communication? Excellent as always, wonderful customer service and Ciel is always willing to help.
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy to pay with paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? about 6 weeks, she shipped on the 20th May but was meant to be shipped on the 14th, I had to delay due to personal reasons.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes, they also gave me a belt for free as a present for the delay. That was also exactly like the promo pics
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very, she is very beautiful and the belt is gorgeous
      * Would you order from this company again? I have before and I will again, they're details for the accessories/clothes is beautiful and their dolls are too.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes I would but if possible I like ordering from them as I really like working with musedoll' sisters

5. * What did you order? A Rose Pink Boy Body
      * When did you order? 02/09/10
      * How was the communication? Great
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 8 days from the order date!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes very.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? It looked better than the promo pics.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely. Aside from being bbble wrapped and packaged really well. I thought that is was super sweet that they not only decorated the doll box with lace and ribbons and pearls, but they decorated inside as well and left adorable hand written notes through out. The pretty bag of surprise goodies was wonderful, and also had an adorable mini birth citificate with a written note.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes but I would love to deal with the company again.

6. * What did you order?
      Chain necklace and wristlets
      * When did you order?
      Good, they answer all my question at Q&A. They are really helpful.
      easy, Paypal.
      same day I sent payment, I impressed. I received package on day 3 after they sent, really fast for normal air-mail.
      necklace is really gorgeous but wristlets looks cheap than promote picture and both of their length are not even.
      necklace = better, wristlets = not as good
      Yes, their package are cute too.
      N/A
      Yes.
      Yes, depend on price and seller.

7. Musedoll Feedback (2010)

* What did you order? A Re-an head with Re-che faceup

* When did you order? December 8th

* How was the communication? Very good! They were so quick to respond to my question about getting Re-che's faceup for Re-an

* How easy was it to pay? Very very easy through paypal, and they updated my status as paid very quickly. They sent me really wonderful e-mails about when the head shipped. I got the notice right away and was so excited!

* How long did it take to ship? It shipped exactly a week later, even with faceup! Awesome.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely.. the quality is phenominal.... I am extremely happy.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly like the photos. Even the faceup is completely accurate.

* Were you satisfied with the product? More then satisfied. This was my first BJD experience, and it was a fantastic one!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again? Absolutely. I hope they update their dollie bodies some day for more posability. They are so gorgeous.. and their clothes are amazing, too! I've been Mused for sure!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If they were taken good care of, of course!

8. Starting a 2011 feedback thread for MuseDoll. :)

* What did you order? "Lolita Noir" fullset outfit.
      * When did you order? 01/06/2011
      * How was the communication? Great - they sent order and payment confirmation, and a shipping notice with tracking number.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy - paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? My order shipped the very next day (01/07), and arrived about 3 days later.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the outfit is absolutely gorgeous.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely, and the packaging was adorable too. ^~
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Certainly.

9. * What did you order?
      8 dress sets, boots and some socks

* When did you order?
      March 16

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly

Perfect - fast replies and very clear answers

Very easy with paypal

They shipped on the next day and I recieved them on the 20th - Ciel sent me updates to keep me informed

If I said that quality was superb, it would be an understatement. The quality is amazing and so is the individual packaging of the outfits. It was like getting presents rather than purchases ! It was just pure luxury

Exactly

Extremely satisfied - Ive bookmarked their website for future updates

N/A

Definitely !

Yes but I would prefer directly

10. * What did you order? Vanilla Pudding only one piece & Lolita Noir only dress, Ciel's book Lovely Reform (400g) and a Belt

* When did you order?
      2013-03-13

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from the company

Great ^^ Ciel is super super nice and replies in one-two days through the Q&A forum.

Very easy with paypal

Everything was very fast

Yes

Absolutely

Very much! I discovered my favorite brand.

-

Absolutely yes

Yes ^^ But I will prefer new because they offer in clothing the clothing fullset pack and then sometimes the only dress and the pieces separated, feature you won't see very often. And the items separated are very cheap if you only have interest in them, no need of posterior splittings or taking stuff you really don't want

11. * What did you order?
      Doll head with faceup, wig, clothes

* When did you order/How long did it take to ship?
      24th Feb. I received the package exactly 14 days later, much sooner then expected!

The quality is stunning! The Ciel head I ordered had her makeup exactly as I'd specially requested it. She was so beautiful when I opened her up, she truly took my breath away. I am also stunned by the quality of the wig I got on sale for only $15 - it is silky, thick, shiny and one of the best wigs I've ever bought. The clothes are tailored exquisitely down to the tiniest details, like the little pearls and lace. Wow.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No.

Yes, but better!

Very easy through Paypal.

It's all perfect. Everything was not only packaged safely, it was packaged SO beautifully. Opening it all it felt like Christmas Day. My items came in 2 little black boxes in a larger box. The black boxes are stamped 'Atelier Muse' and wrapped in satin purple ribbons, giving a feeling of true luxury. There was so much tissue paper. It's all so cute, I'm not throwing any of it away.

* How was the communication

I can only gush about how lovely this company is! If you ask them a question, you get a friendly, helpful response within 24 hours. I was informed of estimated time upon ordering (it turned out to be quicker than expected), and was given dispatch notification. They even sent a lovely handwritten thank-you note in the parcel, and a little free gift. So sweet!! I was also very appreciative that they marked the parcel as low value and gift.

* Would you buy more from this company?

In a heartbeat.