1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MYou 40cm Big Baby Discussion

Nov 5, 2016

1. I have a pair of these in a different color, and they are too narrow for my Kid Delf (she has wide feet) so I expect their fit will vary from one style to another.

2. Finally got the right wig for Gretchen, who arrived a couple of weeks ago.

Lotte is glad to have her sister home. It's more fun with a playmate. :)

[​IMG]Sharing by Thyme Willowbrook, on Flickr

Btw, the boots Lotte is wearing are Dollheart MSD boots. They fit her really well! Gretchen is wearing the Mary Janes I got from Jpopdolls for the Kaye Wiggs girls. I also have a pair of Leekeworld heeled pumps that fit because they're open across the top. I just don't have a dress that looks well with them. They're very sparkly. lol

3. My Matcha got a new dress and shoes.
      [​IMG]
      100 4414
      par Mu Shu, on ipernity

I'm seriously loving this size of doll!

4. Very cute outfit!

5. So beautiful! I'm happy to see that the MYou Big Babies can fit Rosenlied clothing!

6. So cute! I got my Nianer so now I have Loretta and Nianer too! Can I ask if the JPOP Mary Janes will fit the chubby feet with socks?

7. I think with thin socks they'll fit, but anything thicker will probably be a little too tight. I'll have to test it out on my girl when I get home from work.

8. I just did a shoe-nanza ordering spree so hopefully some will fit. I know I can order the smaller feet but I think the chubby ones are cute. I have a Rosenlied Holiday Child en route from Asia so any shoes I ordered that don't fit the MYOU kids will fit her. Hopefully Loretta and Nianer will have a shoe wardrobe too. If not, I will give up and order the smaller feet. O_o

9. I am super excited I have a pear body Matcha on the way home now. She was at JS and I couldn't resist anymore. Can't wait to take photos her with my other BB. <3

And then here is a photo of her all done up and out of the box.

[​IMG]

#249 AlmySidaKay, Sep 23, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    10. I did take a really cool head swap photo of Matcha head on a Volks SD body and a Volks SD head on the pear body. And honestly the NS might actually work with proper blushing. Size wise the SD head actually looked amazing on the Myou body. <3

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#251 AlmySidaKay, Oct 1, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    11. I was gifted a cute Mousee for Christmas, just waiting for him to arrive from Junky Spot. :D

12. @whisperwolf how cute! I love how varied MYou's sculpts are :D

13. My boy arrived yesterday morning as I was on my way out. No box opening cause I was in a hurry!
      [​IMG][/url
      Around getting him out.

[​IMG]
      and this was taken earlier today. I rummaged through some of our dolly stuff.

Kind of in love with their new girl Marshmellow. >3<

14. @Koma Congratulations, he's cute as a button!

15. THANK YOU for the photo! It's a BIG help! The inch grid background helps, too! Thanks!

16. She looks so cute with the dark wig! I love the dress, where did you get it?