1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MYou 40cm Big Baby Discussion

Nov 5, 2016

1. Finally got a shot of my new kids. Please excuse the boys wigs which make them look extremely girly (I'm still waiting for some wigs and shoes to arrive)
      [​IMG]
      MYou new arrivals 3-2-18 (2)
      par Mu Shu, on ipernity
      Nianer, BuXiaoqi and Mousee

#281 Mu Shu, Mar 5, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    2. Adorable Mu Shu! I love them all!

3. @whisperwolf - thank you. Poor little Nianer looks like she has 2 bruised eyes in that shot :o My camera is really playing tricks with her blushing (which is very pretty in person) Not sure this one is any better (I think its time for a new camera)
      [​IMG]
      MYou Nianer (2)
      par Mu Shu, on ipernity

#283 Mu Shu, Mar 5, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    4. @whisperwolf That's a great idea about the MSD patterns, I have a few of those, so that's a great help! Thank you for that and that dress is absolutely beautiful! Nice work!

@thessalyrose @Mu Shu Thank you both, I'll go and have a look for some since I actually have some of the animator dolls!

And as picture tax for the help, this is Lottie in the outfit I made her, it's from an original pattern including the underwear, and I used vintage lace, ribbons and lawn cotton:
      [​IMG]

5. @Lulu - wow! Love the green color and the who dress just looks darling on Lottie.

6. Awww, that's beautiful, Lulu. You know, you can get the antique German style shoes that go with that style in a lot of places, but I like Audrey's Doll shop.

7. Thank you! @Mu Shu and @thessalyrose I have seen a few of those shoes around, but I'm actually in the middle of making a pair for her at the moment since we can no longer easily import from the US.

8. @Lulu That dress is gorgeous! I love the colors you choose! I love the antique lace. Your Lottie looks adorable in it!

9. @whisperwolf Thank you, I'm on a hunt now for the next set of lace for her spring dress :)

10. I like to look in thrift stores and antique shops for old dresses to deconstruct. The lase and sleeves on mine was reclaimed antique lace too.

11. @whisperwolf I spent all day trawling through antique shops for some things to use, sadly not a winner today, but there's always another day eheh

12. They are so cute together! I love their casual clothes. :)

@Lulu Lottie looks beautiful in her new dress. I really like the style and color you chose.

13. I'm planning on getting Marshmallow either this week or the next! I also want Anthony and possibly Matcha and Sleeping Loretta.

14. They are definitely beautiful sculpts! Marshmallow is my newest fave BB ;) Welcome to the club! There is a long wait, but I think they are worth it!

15. Thank you! I bet there is. All of the dolls I've ordered that aren't secondhand seem to be right in the middle of long wait times. :( They will all be worth it though, and I'm sure she will be, too!

16. So seeing as how a DearSD was always my grail size but is almost impossible to get I've been looking into the closest alternatives and so far I've narrowed it down to either a Myou BB or a Baby Delf, problem is I'm having trouble deciding between the two and how they each stack up compared to a DearSD, so my questions are.

1. Is a Myou BB the exact same size/height as a DearSD or bigger/smaller? (I know a Baby Delf is still slightly smaller/less chunky)

2. How about compared to a Baby Delf, which is the bigger of the two?

17. Has anyone tried any of the shoes or outfits for Wellie Wishers (by American Girl) on any of the MYou BB? I know regular AG clothes need to have adjustments for fit but the WW are only 14" and there are a couple of things I would like to get if they would fit. I also wish JunkySpot would get in some new stock as I have "grabby hand syndrome" but want instant gratification :lol:

18. I just got some clothes for a 14.5 inch doll. I hadn't heard of Wellie Wishers before but I am sure these clothes were made for them as they were mixed in with 18" American girl clothes! I will see who they fit! It may not be today though!