1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MYou 40cm Big Baby Discussion

Nov 5, 2016

1. Has anyone ever placed an order with Myou Doll that consisted of accesories only? I'm wondering how long I can expect to wait if I just bought an outfit or two. I remember it took about 5 months for my last order to ship but, that order was for a 1/4 Delia doll and everything that came with it, except the faceup.

2. @Allie27 - sorry, I've never ordered directly from Myou to be of any help

3. Hi All! I'm really loving all of the cute dolls in this thread!

I'm shopping for a doll to be the daughter of my Loongsoul Emily (doll in my avatar), and I'd really love your input! I'm mostly looking for a doll that looks like they'd be related to Vesper (visible teeth aren't a deal breaker, but I would really love if the sculpt did have them).

Does anyone have more pics of BuXiaoQi? I feel like he looks a lot like Vesper, and would probably be a really cute girl. (or twins. You wouldn't have to twist my arm too hard for twins).
      The other sculpt on the top of my list is MYou Loretta. She's really cute. I'm wondering - does she have sculpted teeth?

Thanks!

4. No, Loretta has slightly-parted lips but no visible teeth.

5. What size head does Emily have and how tall is she? A big baby may look out of proportion to her, What age daughter are you looking for?

6. My Emily is 58cm tall, and her head is an 8-9. Dad is 63cm with a 9in head.

Age-wise, she'd probably be around 7 yrs most of the time.

Are the BB-size dolls meant to scale more with 60cm size, or with larger dolls?

I currently have a LS Momo (41cm, 7in head, slim mini) shelled as her daughter. Momo works for the character as a preteen, but only really when she's with other slim mini dolls. I feel like she's too dainty next to my 1/3 dolls.

7. I don't think the big babies are really meant to be inscale with other sizes. The Myou's may be better than some others as the head size is about 9 inches. Some are bigger! I think you might want the standard MSD size. I have Loretta but I'm not sure I will have time to take pictures.

8. Thank you. You've been really helpful. I might still put Loretta on my list, because she's cute, but I'll keep shopping for my planned dolls.

9. I'm thinking about what dolls I have that might be appropriate.

10. What about the pear body? Is it a big baby body or just a heftier MSD? Maybe that would work for her?

11. I have my Matcha sitting up with my other SD cos she has the same size heads as the other ones. Even tho I have her in an MSD dress and shoes.

12. Good point, the head is really the issue, isn't it?

Kymera, Dollmore's Alexdoll girl is kind of chubby, and it looks like her head is msd sized. If I were you, I'd take a good look at Dollmore; they have lots of odd sizes.

13. Narsha might be another choice.

14. Hello! Does anyone have a Volks SD10 body that they can try their Matcha head(or any other sculpt) on?
      I've been trying to search for pictures of this, but can't seem to find any.

15. To get a picture of their proportions relative to some 1/3 dolls here is my MYou big baby with a Feeple65/Doll Leaves (Evan) hybrid and my April Story girl which is 55cm. I think she looks good with the large 1/3 size doll but def a little big for smaller ones.
      [​IMG]
      Hope this helps :)

16. Thank you! I’m still hoping to see one of their heads on an SD10 body, but this helps a bit. :)

17. I don't have a Volks SD10 body but here's XiaoYou on and Elfdoll Rainy body, which is about 55cm but def more mature than your looking for. May be helpful though to see the head on a 1/3 body, I know I always like seeing different hybrids around even if just for curiosity's sake :lol:

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. Definitely nice to see different hybrids! xD Thank you for taking the time! ^_^ The fit is pretty good, honestly. Just a tad too mature for her cute face. xD But this gives me a good idea on what a hybrid will look like!

19. I actually took a photo of my Matcha next to my Minifee Unoa hybrid today and the BB just look monsterous compared to minifees.

Myou BB Minifee Comparison.

20. She’s so cute! But oh my gosh, yes. She’s huggggge. xD