1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MYou 40cm Big Baby Discussion

Nov 5, 2016

1. Hello Everyone! I'm very new to this hobby and have just ordered my first doll, a Myou BB Matcha from Junky Spot! Your pictures and comments on this thread inspired me so much, I just had to share!

2. Congrats! Matcha is adorable and MyouDoll is a great choice overall for someone starting out. They’re beautiful dolls.

3. Congrats on your first doll and welcome! I also have a Matcha and she's so precious--a great choice :)

4. Thank you Stormlight and Manaphyyy! I'm really looking forward to her arrival! And I had to order wigs because I didn't want her to be bald for too long lol! The wigs I ordered don't have bangs tho. Does anyone find that without bangs, their dolls' extra large heads look....well, extra large?

5. I have mine hanging out with mostly SD girls so she looks pretty normal.

6. I’ve had my girls in wigs without bangs. I think as long as it isn’t positioned too far back on the head, it won’t make the forehead look overly large.

[​IMG]Lotte2 by Thyme Willowbrook, on Flickr

7. She does look adorable! Thank you for sharing the pic

8. #348 Moonstruck, Aug 8, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    9. She is beautiful!! Matcha is my favorite sculpt.

10. She's so pretty! Congrats! Now I'm even more excited for my BB Mousee to come home :)

11. I also plan on getting Marshmallow at some point in the future. She's such a gorgeous sculpt! Probably will get her in tan skin.

12. There is just something about their bodies I absolutely adore. Plus the jointing is just so well done! I'm so partial to Matcha as well since I also have one. <3.

13. I just received my first Myou Big Baby doll Matcha! I gave her some new 17mm Masterpiece Rhineland soft glass eyes and a new wig. She is wearing the prototype dress I made for her today.

[​IMG]

14. She looks fantastic! I love your fabric choices. Beautiful eyes and wig. :)

15. Matcha will be a wonderful model! I love all of the Liberty Tana Lawn print fabrics. This fabric is Queen of Hearts B (Lilac).

I have been a dealer for Masterpiece eyes for over 20 years when I was a Reborn doll artist. Now I like to see how the Masterpiece soft glass silicone eyes look in BJD dolls as well. I just ordered some of the new Mako Soul eyes and am hoping they will be good choices for my dolls.

16. I am still trying different wigs on Matcha and this Blonde Monique Peggy Sue A size 8-9 wig looks pretty good. I purchased this Disney Animator dress for her and it fits perfectly. It has a longer length so it works well since Matcha is taller than the Animator 16 inch dolls.

[​IMG]

17. She's so pretty!! I love the purple with the blond wig

18. Beautiful dolls, what sculpt are they?