1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MYou 40cm Big Baby Discussion

Nov 5, 2016

1. I wanted to share that I had some luck with BFC Ink clothing for my Matcha doll. They are less young child and more tween? But there are some cute pieces. The BFC Ink doll line has been discontinued, so stock will get more limited, but they are not too much for some sets. (Sorry for my awful lighting)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Awe she looks adorable! I love how the little shoes look on her. Mine was crammed into traditional MSD shoes cinderella style.

3. How did you guys decide what body to get for your girls and boys? And if you picked the big baby body how did you decide between the bigger and smaller feet? I see lots of beautiful boys and girls here but it's hard to see which skin tones they are. Am I correct to assume most here are just the normal skin? I've noticed there's a pink normal and a yellow normal too. So many choices to make, haha~

4. Perhaps this comparison will help:
      [​IMG]

The two sizes of feet are only available for the shorter body. The small feet are easier to get shoes for but I like the larger feet. If you order from Myou, you can buy bothe sizes.

The taller body has wider hips.

I like them both!

I like the normal pink skin. It looks a bit pink when you first see the doll but I find it lovely when wigged and dressed. The normal skin is a cream tone. I don't have a normal yellow.

Loretta and Mousee are both white skin.

5. Has anyone tried I am Sunny clothes on Etsy on the BB body? I just ordered a Loretta from the Junkyspot and I would love to see one in I am Sunny’s clothes if you have bought any and they fit. Also what shoes would work well for a bb body? Thanks!

6. I haven't tried their Disney Animator sized clothes yet, but I bought some 1/4 clothes from them before and one of them was a snug fit and one doesn't quite close. I have the pear body, but the top half is about the same size as the BB body IIRC.

IamSunnie is really easy to work with. I didn't want the see-through lace sleeves and they changed the sleeves for no extra cost when I ordered January 2019.

This is one of the dresses

[​IMG]San Diego BJD Con 2019 by Kaxen6, on Flickr

7. I have a Big Baby Matcha and Dongdong girl dolls. They both have the "Small Foot" option. I use Monique doll shoes which are 64mm long and 26mm wide for both of them. I created clothing for them since Disney Animator clothes did not fit well. Here are two examples.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

8. Zekarmisama thank you for the photo and infor! Beautiful work therese! I think mine has the standard feet as they are form JunkySpot but I am not really sure I will have to try the shoes I have here when she comes tomorrow. I might do an unboxing and post it here :)

9. I just wanted to pop in and share my BB XiaoYou :)

She's wearing stockings for minifee and a Smart Doll wig and clothes-the shirt is a little baggy but the skirt fits really well!
      [​IMG]

#369 Bellawhimsies, Aug 30, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    10. Hey everyone! I’m wondering if anyone has Xiao Zhuo and could show me some photos! I’ve seen one secondhand and he is so cute and I’m trying to decide whether to go for him or not! Also, what kind of size are they compared to a standard msd? I know they’re chunky but was wondering by how much! Thanks!

11. Can’t help with the pics but I can help with sizing. Basically they’re the height of MSD with the proportions of SD. They’ll need their own wardrobe.

Luckily, I’ve found that clothes made for those child Disney Princess dolls (having a brain fart on the name of them just now) fit BBs well. AND they’re inexpensive. There are a few sellers on Etsy who make clothes.

Also, Dollmore’s Mokushura outfits also fit, at least the dresses.

And of course most companies that sell the BBs also sell clothes made specifically for them.

Hope this helps a bit!

12. Thank-you that’s really helpful! Luckily he’s being sold with some clothing made for him but it’s good to know his scale! They seem super cuddly ahh

13. Has anyone tried 18" clothes like my life, our generation, American girl etc.?

14. Which body, @Captin Janeway ? I have a pear shaped boy body and some my life clothes and they're pretty baggy on it.

15. Koma the the first one.

16. Ah ok, sorry I can't help.

17. Also! I wanted to ask what size eyes you all get for your dolls? I’ve no idea what size the ones he came with are and would like to get him some new ones

18. Anyone have a Marshmallow? I'm wondering how she looks in person and if she'd make a good male.

Recently caught the BB bug with a Luts Baby Delf and now I'm looking into a male Myou BB to go along with her. :whee: