1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MYou 40cm Big Baby Discussion

Nov 5, 2016

1. Another question;

Anyone have the pear shaped Myou big baby and a Luts Baby Delf? I found a pic of the other Myou big baby body compared to a baby delf but not the pear body. I'm a little worried they'll look weird together :horror:

2. I don't have a Baby Delf, but this picture with both Myou bodies might help.
      [​IMG]

3. Thanks for the pic! Seems about the same as the 27cm compared to the 30cm between the two Myou BB bodies. I actually am getting a Matcha with the pear body so I'll be able to take comparison pics of her to a baby delf once she arrives. :>

4. That's great news. I'm looking forward to seeing them together. I only have Baby Delf in this size. My Myoudolls are all of a tinier size.

5. So question. What pants are a better fit for Myou BB; standard msd or sd13? I'm looking into ordering some clothes and considering if it might be better to get some smaller SD female pants/shorts and modify them a bit or do standard msd already fit?

Edit: forgot to mention that I'd specifically like to know this about the pear body!

6. I don't have any standard msd clothes as most of my minis are slim.

But, I tried some SD sized shorts on my Matcha. She's on the pear body. The fit is a little big. It makes me think msd sized clothing would be too small. The SD clothes will need small modifications to fit properly.

Here's a reference shot.
      Login • Instagram

I didn't have any pants to try on her. I've used SD sized shirts as oversized tee shirt dresses. Button down shirts also fit although they are a long in the torso. I've also used SD sized socks as stocking. Really, she's just a miniature SD girl.

7. For the pear body, loose/wide MSD tops for the more kiddy-shaped/non-slim MSD size can work on them, seems to depend on the particular maker and the style of clothes, but MSD bottoms absolutely do not fit.

My SD girl leggings couldn't fit well on my pear body (granted, these are hecking tight even on SD girls, so a loose design shorts miiiigghhht work?). SD boy shorts fit well.

I don't have any SD girls on the smaller end at the moment so I don't have some loose-fit SD girl shorts to try. Iplehouse HID lady is significantly larger in the booty, but my Senior Delf boy's butt measurements weren't too crazy different.

8. Hello everybody ~

I bought a Myou mousee in pink skin about a month ago. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend etsy or aliexpress stores that do custom sizing? The only one I know of is pabadoll.

9. Matcha arrived! They're on the girl body but I'm making them a little boy. Name undecided so far. I'm so happy he's taller than my Luts big baby too! I'll eventually get around to taking comparison photos. >.<

Edit: I've named him August!

[​IMG]

#389 Cap'n, Mar 31, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    10. Cap'n you're picture is cool.

Was wondering if anyone owns a Marshmallow? Would like to see owner pictures. I wanting to get one.

11. I just started looking at these, do they pose well? Also what is the difference between the version 2 body and the anime body?

12. Anime body has a much smaller neck and slightly smaller feet as the main differences. The anime body can come in a single part torso as well that the pear baby doesn't offer. Haven't managed to see them side by side yet so that's all I've found so far.

As for posing, they are more of aesthetics over posability. Really nice to look at and technically double jointed but limited. Elbows and knees only bend about half way but have little locking notches to help stay bent.

13. Thank you, I'm not expecting it to do any crazy poses, was mainly wondering about sitting well, maybe slouching, and touching face type arm mobility.

14. I love myou big babies so much!!! its a little bit hard to find clothes for them though, i think theyre a little bigger than other big bbs. So far ive had luck with slim 1/3 female tops, theyre long enough to fully cover their torso so their cute lil belly aint hangin out, and 1/3 skirts fit nicely and arent too short. My myou dongdong is the biggest chunkiest doll i have :love

15. I never got around to doing a comparison thing that extensive on the Myou pear big baby body but I did do one on the yosd line of the regular yosd and the pear yosd bodies. They're honestly just a scaled down version and pose the same. So if that interests you I have them posted here. The pear bodies cannot touch their faces unfortunately but they can sit and slouch ok.

16. My Sandra arrived and I was able to get a really cute outfit that just fits. I had to remove her hands to get the dress on, but so worth the effort. I got her default wig, it’s pretty, but it has quite a few fly-a-ways so I ordered some Volks wig oil and styling spray. Last on the list is some shoes, then Persimmon will be complete.

17. I've really been tempted to get a Dingding, but I can't find a single owner pics of her! :eek: I guess I'm the only one who thinks she's the cutest...

18. Taking my dolls out of boxes now that we've mostly settled in.
      [​IMG]

19. This may be a bit of a random request, but if anyone happens to own the Myou pear shaped/anime body and the standard Myou MSD body, I was wondering if you could do a bit of a hand swap for me?
      I've been thinking of getting the pear shaped/anime body.... but the hands put me off a little, they're just too chunky for my liking. So I was wondering if the 1/4 hands on the normal Myou MSD body would work? If they would fit/if they would look ok?

20. I don't have a pear body, but I have the MSD body, and my personal opinion is that she has my least favorite hands of any of my minis. They're just kind of square and awkward. Maybe you can find some more elegant ones or poseable ones.