1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MYou 40cm Big Baby Discussion

Nov 5, 2016

1. I really, really like the new pear body! The new doll Matcha is lovely- but I've been eyeballing Nianer for a while now. I just didn't like the body she was on. I wonder if I could get Nianer on the Pear body before the 10th and get the 15% off... hmm I will have to think on that some. Is ordering direct from Myou the way to go or should I go through Alice's or some other dealer? The more I look at Myou's face sculpts the better I like them.

2. I put in an order for 2 dollmore mokashura size dresses. I chose the "slow" shipping so it'll be a while (anyone order direct before? If you're in the US?) before I get them and I guess they may be a bit loose but I'd rather have things loose than too tight to fit!

But now I feel a bit silly because I could've just ordered Disney animators stuff off Etsy and saved some money xD
      But whatever, they look really nice, will share when I get them and try them on!

Question for wigs....So the doll head is 23cm. Does this mean they can take 8/9 wigs (often described as a max of 23cm) or is that too tight?

As for shoes, does anyone know if/how Disney animators shoes fit? Length seems OK but what about width?

3. The speed of the "slow" shipping is variable. I think the container may sit there waiting to be filled! I made orders from two companies one day. One package arrived in days and the other one took several weeks.

4. @101i74 I just got my Mokashura dress for my BB:
      [​IMG]

I think its a bit short, so I may take the skirt off and insert a piece of fabric between the bodice and the skirt, then add a ribbon to cover it up. But probably not... that's a lot of work lol!

5. I think she looks adorable as is but you could maybe add an elastic waist underskirt if you wanted it longer - easier than taking bodice off and adding length there.

6. Oh that's cute! I was debating on that one too lol! I don't mind that they're short, shows more of their adorable chubby legs.

You could make a white underskirt with ruffles to add length, maybe 2-3 rows of small ruffles for a natural transition :3
      Or take pics from above and it'll appear longer :p

7. @101i74 Here is a Disney Animator original dress and shoes... perfection!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Edited to add: I just tried on a 'Cinderella' animator shoe, which has a strap, and it won't fit over her chubby arch.

8. Bonus, guys, you could use the 'dress form' that comes from some Disney Animator sets as a form for sewing for your BB! I snagged one to use ;) They come in some of the bigger sets.

9. The dress is cute on her! You can just sit her down and the length will look fine!

10. Those are perfect! Thank you. I ordered some that have an ankle strap :/ hope they fit.
      Here's my Loretta.....I'm a little salty about being so worried that she'd have nothing to wear and this Volks msd set fits fine.
      I'm not going to keep this wig on her, that belongs to my SD and is my only 9/10 wig right now v.v
      She's gonna get a blonde wig and I'm not too fond of these eyes. I'm not sure what size they are, anyone know?
      [​IMG]

Also, here are some comparison photos with AOD 1/4

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. She is so adorable, @101i74! I love that dress, its mori looking to me

12. Well, I just placed an order for Matcha from Alice's Collection :D I ordered her in white skin, with faceup and shoes (so I know I'll have at least one pair that fits her). And now for the long wait! I was really torn between Matcha and Nianer but in the end Matcha's more traditional doll-like face won out.

13. ok am i missing something, but they dont have a cart system in the direct MYou website right? so how do you order? just send them an email?

14. The How to Order instructions are in the news section here: BJD MYOU DOLL

15. thanks so much! I asked them something else so i asked them this as well. now i know though. >_>

16. They are very nice to deal with!

17. so it seems. im debating between order a big baby through JS or through them direct, because i love the look of the new body! O.O

18. J.S. is instant gratification but if you order from MYou you have more choices of skin color and features . They offer small and large feet and I haven't seen the choice at any of the dealers.

19. Ah i was bad... very bad and ordered Antong on the new Pear girl body because i was in love with both Antong and the new body. (although the new girl is very beautiful.... maybe in the future i will order Mousee as he is adorable!) I didn't specifiy the feet though. Oops. Any recommendation if they follow up and ask me? But im excited... but now i have to be really good. expensive weekend was expensive. LOL now to look for clothes i guess. XD