1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MYou 40cm Big Baby Discussion

Nov 5, 2016

1. My Xaga big baby came with two sets of feet. The big ones are cute but the small ones wear MSD shoes!

2. I just heard from Myou and they don't have two sizes of feet for the pear shaped body, so I'm getting the shoes too!

3. My Loretta from JS had both sizes of feet but Nianer just has big feet, so she is barefoot and Loretta has her choice of shoes :)

4. Does 8/9 wigs fit this size?
      The bigger feet do not wear MSD shoes?
      Thanks!

5. they do have two sizes of feet! I ordered Antong last night on the pear body and i asked about the feet and they told me yes to chose a pair... so i chose the smaller feet because i recalled the larger feet had issues finding good shoes? was i right with that?

or i hope that they didnt get my order wrong... because if thats the case then i would have ordered from JS. O.O; i hope not.

6. I couldn't get Holiday Child Mary Janes on Nianer's big feet but maybe a different style would work.

7. I think Rosenlied was careful to make the Holiday's Child feet the same size as MSD feet.

8. Thanks for this information. I may wait on getting the Big Baby size.

9. I don't think there is a hurry! They keep adding more heads and they have had regular sales!

10. @Oliveoil I have found a few pair of MSD shoes that fit my Sally's big feet fine, its not a complete wash. Just look for ones that seem a little looser. @nancy_schroeder_ca I do know you can request the smaller feet from Alice's Collection as well, as they offered them to me in email but I went for the extra hands instead since I like the chubby feet. My next, though, I'm going to order a set of the smaller feet as a spare in case there are shoes I adore that won't fit the chubbier feet.

11. Since I couldn't get the smaller feet for the pear body, I am getting the smaller feet for my 40cm Loretta!

12. Good news the smaller feet are available. I wonder why they are not available for pear shape? The legs must be different.
      Thank you!

13. The Pear body's feet are smaller than the original BB body's feet, according to measurements on Myou's website, so hopefully they'll fit into more MSD sized shoes :) I'm super excited about my incoming Matcha. I wonder if a size 8/9 wig will work or if I need a 9/10. Her head is barely bigger around than 9 inches.

14. The issue isn't really the length (it's 2mm difference lol) but rather the width of the regular size feet.

I'm a bit bummed that my JS order only came with 1 pair of hands too....When another dealer asked them and confirmed that there's 2 pairs as an event I guess. I wonder how wide the smaller feet are? For big feet just look for shoes that are for large size mad feet. 5.8-6 on the inside and it should be fine! I actually have no msd shoes right now so xD

I'm wondering about wig size too, my 9/10 wig fit fine but not tightly at all. I have a 8/9 wig coming in so I'll let you guys know what's up.

15. My Loretta's head is just under 9 inches. A 8-9 wig should be just right.

16. I broke down and ordered Matcha direct from MYou last night so I could get the special. I ordered her on the original body, instead of the pear, in white skin. I got her with the chubby feet, and ordered the small feet in addition, as well as the gorgeous green dress she is pictured in! MYou gave it to me for the 15% off as well! I'm super excited for my second MYou BB!

17. interesting. i asked about the feet for my pear body and they told me i needed to pick the size. so i picked the smaller ones. so i dunno what im getting. but my order did say antong on the pear body. so who knows.

18. So my etsy stuff came in, I ordered from DarlingJa, and both the dress and shoes are a perfect fit! So just FYI to all with the 5.8 feet :D

My dollmore order is in Chicago customs so hopefully I get that next week. Her wig is still ETA ugh.
      But anyway, here's a cute pic of her new threads!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also got her new eyes....btw, did your dolls come with shimmer/glitter on their face? Because mine did....and it wasn't sealed....

19. I'm so happy to see more pictures from everyone. They all look great <3

I just wanted to let people know that I was told that there is a shipping delay for some of the dolls because of the recent holiday season. I found out from MYou when I was making a shipping address change. I hope that the delay issues are resolved soon because I can't wait for my new girl to come in.

20. @Kittywolf13 If you want the extra feet, you could always email/chat and tell them you'd like to purchase a pair of the chubby feet as well, if you wanted both. I think the regular price was like $20. But if you don't think you'll change them often, I'm sure you'll be happy with the small feet. My first BB I went thru Alice's Collection, and she was very nice about adding options, and emailing me ideas for a wig like Sally was pictured in and painted the lips slightly different than the default. Also, don't forget Alice's Collection can do some custom sized outfits (see the little sidebar on their site for more info, I haven't done it myself). My second doll I am ordereing directly thru MYou, and Lawrence was great about helping with all my special requests. We'll see how fast they ship and how accurate everything is when it comes!

@101i74 Oh my golly, she looks so sweet! I guess I need to go recheck darlinja! I'm sure its on my favorites list on etsy, love those shoes! What did you name her?! No, my doll from Alice's did not come with glitter. I'm pretty sure her face was sealed, but the body wasn't. I resealed everything just to be sure. Thankfully that was in the fall when the weather was perfect for sealing! I'm nervous about these 2 winter babies I'm getting!