1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Myou Doll 58-62 CM - Discussion

May 31, 2016

1. #1 Kikuyame1, May 31, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2019
    2. hey all,
      I was looking around for a new doll and came across Louye(62cm) by Myou doll. I am fairly new to this hobby and it's the first time I came across this brand. What are your thoughts on Myou dolls any pros and cons? I can't stop looking at Louye's picture but I want to get all the details before I take the jump :-)

Thank you

3. I actually receive Myou Ailsa in the mail tomorrow! She's 44cm though instead of the bigger line. I'll let you know how she is tomorrow evening if you like? She's my first doll from Myou and I'm very excited for her. Fell in love with her photos and she was a bit of an impulse buy....

4. That would be awesome! I normally go with the smaller dolls however, Louye stole my heart haha.

5. I TOTALLY understand that. :] Sometimes just the photos can be so convincing and bonding.

6. Did you order Ailsa from the Myou site or was it from a site like JunkySpot? Thanks again for your help.

7. Since she was an impulse buy, she was from the JunkySpot. :]

8. I'm getting my third BJD very soon, and I'm considering getting a doll I recently found; Myou's Chknak girl sculpt. She is an absolutely gorgeous sculpt. I found her on Junkyspot, and then went to the Myou website, where I found a bunch of lovely dolls that they've made. She seems a bit obscure, so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about her? :celebrate

9. Hello! I have a Myou Grace on the way, I will post pictures as soon as she's here!

10. This thread is very empty :(

I wonder if Myou is going to come out with a pear body in 1/3 size? I'm set on getting Junyao (she's so cute <3) but I would prefer a pear shaped body. But they are sale right now until October 20....
      Choices, choices e-e

11. I think that, if they did, it would be quite some time in the future. You should probably just snap her up while she's on sale. (And then post pics!!!)

12. Yeah and then if they come out with one, I will just have to get a second Myou bjd! :p

13. Is that really such a bad thing? Lol.

14. Does anyone have any more pictures of these lovely dolls? My junyao is finally on her way to me, and I need more pic spam :)

15. I'd love to see your junyao when you get her Aliyahbetd! I've been looking at her pics for awhile but would like to see owner pics.

16. Any Carl pics? I'm thinking about getting him but would like to see more of him than the company photos.

17. @flara I have seen box opening gallery of him on DoA. You may search for it. He's lovely

I just ordered my Carl in coffee skin. I'm veryyyyy excited! He will be joining my pretty boys crew very soon :dance

18. Thanks for the link! Wish Junky Spot still carried him, much quicker that way lol.

Tags: