1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Myou Product Review

Jan 19, 2016

1. Please Copy and Paste the template to add your review. =)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

2. * What did you order?
      Myou Wind and wig.

* When did you order?
      12/8/15

Superior quality for the price.

Absolutely identical with high detail.

I am very satisfied.

I am very very happy with this doll. the posability is AMAZING. He stands ROCK solid. There are NO seam lines. If I had to really really nitpick though- I wish his feet were slightly more delicate looking, and I wish there was a mechanism in his torso joint to help keep him "arched" or "slouched". This is an absolutely stunning doll though, HIGHLY recommended.

I WILL be buying more from this company. The quality is out of this world.

3. * What did you order?
      Myou Big Baby Sally

* When did you order?
      ordered thru Alice's Collection July 31, 2016

Amazing quality for the price!

I asked for a slightly different face-up than the default (different lips) and got it! Everything was perfect!

Highly satisfied!

The sculpt of the Myou BB is so lovely and smooth. The joints have a wide range, but the knees are 'kicky'. I ordered white skin, and it is a lovely 'warm' white. There were absolutely no seam lines or scratches that I could find. The face'up was gorgeous. The resin has a nice weight. I like that there are optional closed fist hands and smaller feet available if preferred.
      I thought the resin felt shiny like plastic, at first, but I sprayed it with MSC and it feels normal now.

For sure! I really want a few more BB! Its a lovely size.

4. * What did you order?
      MYOU Doll 27cm Bixuan NS with faceup. Got her with the default clothing.
      * When did you order?
      October 29 2016 (Shipped jan3 2017 arrived jan9)
      Amazing! The quality is better then any of the dolls I have owned so far. Smooth resin, stunning faceup with wonderful detail, poses really well and holds her pose, stands perfectly, no seamlines, just astounding! The clothing is really nicely put together and fits her perfectly. Wonderful quality!
      Yes and better! She looks exactly like the photos. Her blushing looks a bit darker because of the bright photos they took, but I personally love it even more! The clothing is exsactly as pictured aside from her socks having white pompoms on the back and it came with a headpiece that was not pictured at all! I was so happy for the extra surprise!
      More then, I love her so much and she looks amazing in the outfit!
      Positives:
      Smooth resin with no seamlines, amazing faceup with fine detail, poses wonderfully out of the box, beautifully sculpted, amazingly detailed hands and feet, sits and stands with no trouble, clothing fits perfectly and looks so much cuter in real life. Clothing comes in 6 pieces (Socks, head piece, under skirt, over skirt, kimono style shirt, and obi) so I can mix and match with other things.
      Negatives: Double joints are hard to pop out (But then I'm used to single jointed, so I likely just need to get used to it and don't really care. It's the only thing I could even slightly see as negative!xD)
      Already have A 30cm DouDou! Can't wait to get her and I might buy more from them!

5. * What did you order?
      MYou Doll MSD boy Wind in NS.

* When did you order?
      Ordered the 28/04/2016 and recived the 31/05/2016.

Yes, the quality is just amazing and the price is very cheap.

Yes, identical.

Absolutly.

I love this so cute boy. The posability is just perfect, the resin is in a really high quality aaaand..... I don't know ? He is perfect for me ! *laugh* If I had just a little negative point it will be the hands ans feets, I think that I will probably want something more finer and elaborate but it's really to find a negative point that I say that.

Yes, if I have the opportunity, I'll jump on it !

6. What did you order?
      Myou Doll 27cm Mina (Normal Pink Skin)

When did you order?
      January 22 2017, Ordered from JunkySpot so she was in stock.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely, amazing price for the quality!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Much better than the sales pictures. The lighting on the photos is so bright that it blurs her cute fine features. I also don't think the way they have her styled really does her justice.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely 100%

Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Positives
      : Beautiful smooth resin, no seam lines, lovely faceup, very nice poser, stunning sculpt, detailed hands, really nice skin tone.
      Negatives: I can't think of any.

Would you buy more from this company?
      Definitely! They are amazing little dolls!

7. * What did you order? MYou Ailsa in Tan Skin

* When did you order? Can't remember? Around August 2016

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, she was lovely.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes! If not, better.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Beyond.

* Would you buy more from this company? Possibly! I'm falling out of that aesthetics so I'm not sure.

8. * What did you order?
      Myou Delia
      * When did you order?
      I ordered the 19/10/16 through Doll-Mix . I received the doll the 2/12/16 and the replacement parts* the 19/01/17.
      Yes. Its quality is way better than I expected for that price.
      Yes.The face-up is a bit different from the sale picture.
      Yes. She's wonderful.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product.
      +Her face is adorable.There was no seam lines. The resin is smooth. She stand up solid.
      *She was strung to tightly. Both ankles were broken when I received her. They're were really fast to send replacement
      parts which were super well-packed.
      I won't hesitate to get another dolls from them, if the opportunity comes.

9. * What did you order? Wind
      * When did you order?
      May 2016
      Yes - He's beautifully made
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. Face-up is slightly different, but still lovely.
      I've had him for almost a year and I'm very happy with him.

Positive: His face is just beautiful.
      Negative: Cannot stand at all!
      Yes!

10. * What did you order?
      Delia in white skin without a faceup, Delia's wig, outfit and shoes.
      * When did you order?
      January 4, 2017 through the dealer, Dollmix. I asked Dollmix to add the outfit to my order on January 12. I got a 15% discount on the outfit as a special offer from Myou Doll. I ordered all these items during Myou Doll's winter event so they were discounted. In addition, I got Delia's wig as a free gift as part of a promotion at Dollmix.
      How was the communication?
      Good. Dollmix made an error on the first Paypal invoice they sent me but, I e-mailed them and they corrected it within hours. Delia's outfit was not listed as available on their website but, it was listed as available on the Myou Doll site. They quickly added the outfit to my order when I asked them to. They sent me updates on the status of my order. I also asked for some more updates. Their e-mails were quick and polite. I would consider ordering through Dollmix again.
      How long did it take to ship?
      It shipped from Canada on May 29 (The rest of my order was ready before the dress so Dollmix offered to send me the dress separately but, I prefered that everything ship together) My order arrived on June 8.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      The products are beautiful and great quality. The clothes are very detailed. Myou Doll sent me an extra wig as a compensation which I appreciated. The dress is hard to get on because the sleeves are so tight. It would be easier if there were a snap at the cuff.
      Maybe. I am very pleased with the products but I am disappointed with the wait time. There were long delays at Myou Doll due to some sales and holidays so my order took a lot longer than I was expecting. At times, it seemed like Myou Doll was so overwhelmed that they did not know when they would complete my order so that was frustrating. The minimal production time was extended from 40 business days to 60 business and then to around 3 months. On April 12, Dollmix, told me they had received an update from Myou doll: Myou Doll would be ready to ship my order to them at the end of the month, except for the dress which was not ready yet. Myou Doll would be attending a BJD convention and would be absent up until April 21st. Dollmix said they would update me as soon as Myou doll told them the wait time for the dress. On May 9, Dollmix said they were still waiting for an estimated time of arrival for the dress. I never got that estimate. On May 29, Dollmix told me that they had received the outfit and that my order had shipped.
      I hope that, in the future, Myou doll becomes a more efficient company.

#10 Allie27, Jun 11, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    11. * What did you order?
      Myou Wind, clothes, shoes and wig.

* When did you order?
      02/20/2017

Superior quality for the price.

Almost identical, mine has a light tan.

I am very satisfied.

He is very pretty and came perfect. I bought him through acbjd and it was a pretty smooth transaction, but they lost his knee pads.

I will and have!

12. * What did you order?
      Big Baby Nanier, Mousee and BuXiaoqi

* When did you order?
      Feb 24, 2018 (ordered from Junky Spot) and arrived Mar 2, 2018

Yes, their quality is superb.

Mostly, dolls ordered where in NS or Pink Skin but promo pics are in WS

yes

Resin is excellent quality and has a nice weight to it. Company face ups are beautiful. Received extra hands and/or feet with each doll which I was not expecting and was a very nice surprise. Seams are sanded. I ordered through Junky Spot for some instant gratification :) and they only had the regular Big Baby body versions available for the dolls and while this body is very nice, I believe that I like the Pear shape body much better and will probably eventually replace all of their bodies to the Pear body.

Absolutely (already have a few more on my wish list)

13. * What did you order? Myou Zimo with face up (I used an ebay representative.)
      * When did you order? December 2015
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, I love her.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) I really like her, though the middle section on her torso doesn't like to stay lined up. It isn't a bit deal. It did take a bit for her to be made to where ebay wouldn't let the seller contact me when he was ready, but every thing was taken care of happily in the end.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes, I did even a year later.

* What did you order? Myou Sibyl with face up and body brushing (I used Alice's Collection.)
      * When did you order? November 2016
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes and No
      Negative - Body Brushing:
      I was very excited when he first came but my heart dropped when I unwrapped him. I showed him to my husband and my husband's words were, "He looks like he is sunburnt." The pink for the on his legs starts right at the joint just be the hips and just goes all the way down. The pink for the elbow takes up half the upper and lower are. The tops of his hands and feet are just pink. There is more pink on his body than the color of the resin. There is a photo below and his chest looks better in the photo than it does in person.
      Positive:
      I love his face-up and the doll it's self. Getting clothing on him is helping a lot.

* Would you buy more from this company? Yes, but I will never get body brushing from them ever again.

[​IMG]

14. * What did you order?
      Arthur with face up
      * When did you order?
      October 10th, 2017
      Their doll was very reasonably priced. I also got it on AC with 15% discount so it was a freakin steal!
      8/10 I feel is appropriate.
      7/10 I feel the face up could use a little more work but overall very cute and pretty doll
      The doll was very reasonably priced for a first timer doll, but I would suggest getting face-up elsewhere. The face-up was not bad at all, but slightly not what I had expected.
      Most likely. Their doll tends to be more on the cute chibi side, I bought a doll as a little brother for another doll I was really eye-ing. But they are definitely a company I would direct people to because of how reasonably priced they are, how fast their shipping is, and the overall quality of their doll is great.

15. * What did you order? BoHe NS with company faceup
      * When did you order? I bought her second hand on may 31st, 2018. The previous owner ordered her in november 2017 and got her in december.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Way above my expectations. The care with the packaging, the cute CoA shaped as a credit card, the beautiful velvet bag that they put the doll in and so on. Just superb.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Pictures didn’t do it’s justice, she’s stunning.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) I can’t really see any negatives actually. Positives: the company offers one free doll repair if you need , the quality of the doll is out of this world, she’s one of the best posers I’ve seen so far, the company faceup is flawless and I have been in touch with their costumer service and they’re great!
      For sure and I recommend to everyone in the hobby. I just can’t understand why they’re not so popular. They are fantastic!

16. [​IMG]

* What did you order? XiaoYou on Ver II body in coffee resin with faceup. I also ordered Matcha’s shoes.
      * When did you order? 09/30/2018
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, other than the different skin tone she is just as pictured. The shoes are just as pictured as well.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes she is even better than I expected!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional): She is made of a very thick resin, very sturdy and holds poses very well, not to mentions, the sculpt is beautiful and detailed. The only negative I think of is that the ver II body has some limited mobility, she can’t really touch her face for example. But I knew this before I purchased her since she is single jointed :)
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes!

17. * What did you order? Loretta 27cm with faceup and default wig.
      * When did you order? Aug4th 2019
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so! She is beautiful and poses like a dream! No seams and perfect faceup.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I think her blush on her cheeks and nose is more pink and heavier than the pictures but its pretty close. Her wig is also very thin and you can see the netting. I would skip the wig next time.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! Very! I love her!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Her posing as said above. Best poser I have owned. Resin is smooth and there was no resin smell. Locking pegs in her legs to hold poses. Adorable little face. The only thing is the wig but its easy to get a different one.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes! I plan to.

[​IMG]

18. * What did you order?
      1/8 Fenglinger Blank doll in coffee skin tone
      * When did you order?
      August 5th 2019
      Yes very much so, The resin feels nice and she poses well. ( They include a face protector, Underwear, eyes + eye putty and she also came with a great little carry case with a carry strap. )
      I ordered the doll blank so I can't comment on face-up / outfit which was in sales pic.
      Yes
      She can hold her poses / pose well although she's single jointed, the coffee skin colour is really nice, she can stand on her own, resin feels great.
      Yes,especially if they made more 1/8 tiny sculpts

19. * What did you order?
      Myou Martha with version 3 body (no faceup or clothes)

* When did you order?
      March 2019

Yes. I received a random set of eyes too and they are really pretty.

Yes.

Yes.

The resin is very smooth, the face is gentle and expressive. Poses well but I was a bit disappointed she can't bend her legs in a way that the knees go above the hip, however she can easily touch her face and sit in different ways.

Absolutely, when I will feel like getting another doll I'll probably go to Myou again.

20. What did you order?
      Big Baby Matcha in normal (ver I. body) with faceup

When did you order?
      October 2019 (in stock at JunkySpot)

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. This purchase was my first doll, and my second doll which was similarly priced did not have the same level of quality.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes.

Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product
      I didn't know what seam lines were until I got my second doll, and my MYou doll has none identifiable. It's smooth and pleasant feeling to the touch. Received her a little kicky, but hot-glue sueding has made posing infinitely easier.

Would you buy more from this company?
      Yes, if there was another sculpt that I liked.

[​IMG]