1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

MysCy's feedback thread...

Jul 11, 2007

1. Hi! If you've made a transaction with me please leave your feedback here. :)

Don't forget to PM me and let me know you've left me feedback so that I can leave you feedback as well.

Thanks.

2. Sold MysCy some doll clothes, and had excellent communication, and rapid payment! A pleasure to deal with! :)

3. MysCy is a very nice buyer. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived. Many thanks!

4. I just completed a wonderful transaction with MysCy. Communication was prompt and friendly. Payment was super-fast. She was a joy from start to finish and the whole thing went perfectly. I'd love to work with her again.

Thank you!

5. I sold my Lu-Wen Vampire head, and she had excellent comunication, and rapid payment^^. A big pleasure to deal with her :) . I recommand her for everyone^^.

6. I sold my DOD DOC Si to her, and she was great in responding quickly as well with her payment!! ^^ I would love to deal with her in the future for purchases and group orders!! ^^! Thank you~

7. MysCy bought a wig from me. She was very friendly, fast to reply to PMs and very prompt with payment. It couldn't have been a smoother transaction! I definitely would do business with her again. :)

8. Another great transaction with MysCy as a buyer. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. Wonderful to do business with.

9. Did some custom shirts for MysCy. It was a lovely transaction, great communication, prompt payment and a note upon arrival! Can't beat that :)

I would definitely deal with MysCy again A++++++++++++++++++

10. i was so happy to split my breakaway order with MysCy. since it is a long waiting time, she always showed her patience and communicated very friendly. i'm very glad that we finally got what we want. and it is a perfect experience to deal with MysCy. thank you very much my dear:)

11. Very communicative,nice and payed instantly. Very nice person to deal with
      Thank you very much and hope you will like the itmes(≧ω≦)/