1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Preorder [Mystic Eyes International] 15th Pre-order (Jan 10th~ Feb 12th) + New Eyes Series

Jan 10, 2017

1. Hello everyone, I am happy to announce the 15th pre-order for Mystic Eyes will begin from Jan 10th till Feb 12th, 2017.
      We are taking pre-order for all range of eyes - Regular series, Limited series, UV series, Non pupil series, Flat Pupil series, Real Human Pattern series, Pearl Shine series and including special Custom eyes or Albino eyes order.

Website URL > ::+:: mystic eyes international ::+::

Please feel free to submit your order and info to me via my online order form > LINK
      or you can send in your order to my email.

NOTE: Please do take sometimes to read through the Ordering Terms and Condition before placing an order. > LINK

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me an email or send me a PM on DoA. Thank you for reading and please have a very pleasant day there~!

Status

GO #15: Is now Open.

=================================================

StarDust & Tender eyes Series
      ** Both series has Flat Pupil features & available for Low, High and/or Normal dome.
      ** StarDust series has slight glitter shimmer in Iris with matching pupil colors whereas Tender series has non glitter shimmer feature but it has the dreamy look.

For more closeup photos please visit the website link here > CLICK HERE <

[​IMG]

2. Hello everyone, I just realized my webform email setting is facing some hipcups hence to those who sent me your order via the online webform and have not hear back from me within 24 hours or you have not hear back from me at all, please do re-send or forward me your order once again to my email directly which is mystic3Eyes(at)gmail(dot)com . So sorry for the inconveniences caused.

Thank you for your time and please have a very nice day~!