1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Kids 1/3 doll discussion

Apr 11, 2013

1. I ordered a Milo head from ACBJD back several months. it's been SHIPPING for at least two now. It's so frustrating. It got sent back to the store once and then they shipped it again. it's been stuck at "Departing sorting center" for two weeks now...

2. Same here! I ordered the Elisa Elves head on October 20th, and it said it was shipped out on November 8th, but since then the tracking has been saying it's still at the sorting center. :sigh

3. mine on the first order did that for weeks and then got sent back to the store and sent out again. now it's been there for weeks again. -grabby hands at china-

4. That sucks that it got sent back :pout: I feel you on the grabby hands, I just want my head :...(

5. Quick question, does MK make heel feet for their 1/3 girls? If not, does anyone know the size of their ankles? My girl is currently at my moms house, so I can't measure. >n<

6. Finally got my head in and he's so cute! Looking into eyes and wig now!

7. I was thinking about buying MK Qing Cen Fox, does anyone have any real pictures of him?

8. Never mind, my sister measured it, she got it at about 6cm.

9. What size hands are those? are the the 60cm girl hands or the 70cm boy hands? I am about to order a MK boy and want clawed hands for him.
      edit; i just found the 60cm boy hands so I'm assuming it is those ones.

#289 LuckyXIII, Jan 11, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    10. Actually...QingCen is a 70cm sculpt, so those are hands for the 70cm boys. Best to get whatever fits your doll's actual size. :)

11. If you mean owner pics, go back one page and you can see mine.

12. I'm going to hopefully be working on a faceup for my boy this weekend. I'm super excited! I actually had eyes in my little eye hoard that work for him too so he'll be almost ready! I'm hybriding him and working on the body probably over spring break for my school since I figure that's how long EMS will take.

13. Caius arrived this morning while I was home. I posted his box opening, but here is a pic. <3

[​IMG]2017-01-19 11.26.33 by Heather, on Flickr

14. SUPER HANDSOME and oh man that coat! The hair, the eyes <3 <3 love it all!

15. Caius got his kitty parts on though they are not blushed yet. He is a Rakshasa (from Pathfinder).
      [​IMG]2017-01-21 10.52.42 by Heather, on Flickr

16. Thank you, Celga for your pictures of Qing Cen Fox. I just ordered him without the ears,you're right they did look like an aardvark. I hope that he will fit in with my other 70 cm doll.

17. Hi

I've been looking on Pinterest and Google but couldn't find anything...

I would love to see Milo with dark hair (long/short doesn't matter). Does anyone have any pictures?

Thank you.

18. Oh I really like him. I love his nose.

19. Thanks, lucky! I looove his cute little face. He just looks so sweet.

Tags: