1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Kids 1/3 doll discussion

Apr 11, 2013

1. Hi everyone! I'm sorry to interrupt the conversation but I wanted to say that I just discovered Mystic Kids and love the pictures that I've seen in this thread. I'm looking for a 60 cm size boy body in a normal pink that will closely match DZ np. I think MK might work. I tried to find a review on the Mk boys body on you tube but had no luck. Can you help to point me to a review?

I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about their boys! I have three floaters that I desperately want to find bodies for. Thanks for your help!

2. I found this video (via Junkyspot). It's what showed me how cute the Ellis sculpt really is. Nice body review with it too.

3. Thank you so much! I appreciate the link!

4. I'm having the hardest time deciding between Elisa and Eileen, but I'm having a hard time finding good pics of Elisa to begin with, particularly human Elisa with the default faceup! Can anyone help? I already checked flickr and the threads here ;0;

5. Hi all, do you guys know how long Mystic Kids typically takes to ship? I ordered a blank doll around the end of November, but haven't gotten a shipping notice yet.

6. Three to four months is average from most companies.

7. Hi all! I just finished modding my Miri. Now I need a stand for her because she's so top heavy :)

[​IMG]

8. Wow, she looks great!

9. You're girl looks great @hannaliten I love the 4 arm mod on her!

I finally took Jolene, my Miri, off of the doll shelf and played with her a bit because she got new eyes!

[​IMG]
      I've always wanted Oscar eyes for her ever since she became my galaxy girl.

10. I ordered my first doll mid june. I had so much trouble picking between Miri and Eileen. Ended up getting Miri. Im so excited for her to arrive

11. Yesterday I got my Eileen :3 And i am super happy about her!
      She is my OC, previously based on Mystic kids Caroline, but i decided that she should ne SD size)

[​IMG]

Zaria need another wig and makeup but she's already beautiful)

12. I totally forgot to share my Miri. I love her so much with her new eyes. :love[​IMG]

IMG_20171220_213218

- im new to this and cant figure out how too imbed the photo properly

#312 Keikeidol, Dec 22, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    13. Dropping by to post a photo of Tobias, my Milo. I finished making his pastel jewellery today and added a few stickers/decals to his clothes. He's got a pastel ocean/seaside theme going on, at long last! I've been planning this look for him for months :XD:

[​IMG]

14. He looks great, love the colors you picked for him. c:

15. Thanks @Koma, lavender and mint are my favourite pastel colours so I just couldn't resist styling one of my dolls with them :)

16. Not sure if anyone checks this thread still, but i was wondering if the Mystic Kids normal and white resin match DIM (doll in mind) normal and white resin, and if anyone has photos please.

17. I can tell you for sure the dim normal and mk normal pink don't match. Ill have to see if i have any photos otherwise i can take one when i get home.

18. So its not as bad as I remember. You could probably achieve an ok match with some blushing.
      Doll in mind normal skin (feb 2018) and mystic kids normal pink skin (sept 2017)
      The Dim normal is a lot paler but its hard to capture properly. The top img is under a warm tone light and the bottom is a cool tone light.

Resin comparison

19. Back again with more spam of Tobias. He stole one of my girls wigs and honestly it really suits him and his outfit :XD: I also bought him a little unicorn Pusheen kitty to cuddle with, I couldn't resist once I saw the colour scheme matched Tobias clothes.

[​IMG]

20. Thank you :)

Tags: