1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Kids 1/3 doll discussion

Apr 11, 2013

1. He looks great with his pusheen

2. Thanks! I sort of want to get the other purple unicorn Pusheen for him now :XD:

3. Hi! I got my Milo secondhand a little while ago and I'm hoping to get him some jointed hands. I think he's yellow skin. Do we know what companies might match MK yellow skin?

4. Hi everyone.
      I am new here. But I have 1 and only doll from Mystic Kids. I had her/him since 2015
      Origin from Eli, a male doll. I order him because his face sculpt 90% match my OC character Vira
      and I order female body to make Eli into female and lady like face up~^^

[​IMG]
      I hope you like her.

5. Hi,
      I’m not sure if this forum is still alive but does anyone know which company’s resin colour fits mystic kids normal pink??

6. As far as I know, Dollzone and Doll Chateau NPS matches, and anything that matches with them...

7. I have a random question, I'm kinda eyeing up the Elf Elisa sculpt, but the MK body doesn't suit the OC I'm thinking for her.... I need a really busty (like anime ridiculous busty) body, are there any companies that have a good resin mach (with any MK colour) that have a busty 1/3 body?? (I may put the plan on hold until the future, but I like to know my options).

8. I might not be much help as I'm not sure about resin matching other companies, but you could try some companies that offer resinmatching?

I know there are a few out there. I know resinsoul does but if that's not your type you could probably ask around? Or you could send the companies that have bodies you like an email asking if they're able to do resinmatching?

9. That's very true, I'll have a look around :) I just don't want to spend a fortune on a body when the head is pretty reasonable

10. Makes sense lol. Good luck! :)

11. TelethesiaDoll i think fit.
      Like my doll is pink ...I order female body and I sent my Mystic Kid feet to the company and turns out it match perfectly.

12. oh i love her! She;s beautiful, just curious what body is she in since she's a hybrid? I am new here and wanted to make the same thing too except with Mandel (or just get Miri and have Mandel as a guy since he's my favorite boy)

13. Iirc, I think they match AOD NSPink too I believe? Correct me if I am wrong

14. I got a new picture of Briar!
      [​IMG]
      I need to trim his wig a bit so it's out of his face, but I love how his outfit looks here. (by Capsuledoll, on etsy.)

15. He looks great!

16. This is my Ellis, bought him at the beginning of 2016! His name is Cledwyn, and he was my very first new BJD, and my pride and joy.

[​IMG]

17. He’s adorable, I can see why you love him so!

18. @xxmusical oh wow, he's gorgeous! I really like his eyes and shirt, did you buy them or make them?

19. I bought his shirt from Alice's Collections a couple years back, and I'm pretty sure I got his eyes at Doll North in Toronto, Canada.

20. Thank you so much!

Tags: