1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Kids 1/3 doll discussion

Apr 11, 2013

1. Can anybody give me a quick rundown on the posing of the female body? I like it's aesthetics and it is apparently a color match for an artist head I have on order.

2. Anyone own an Amethyst? I just LOVE her company pics, but Id like to see owner pics.

3. I like the QingChen FOX (71 cm) boy very much. :lovePerhaps I'll buy him.:kitty2
      Therefore I'm already looking for cool things for him.;)
      And I've found a really beautiful wig, but...

I was wondering, if anyone knows which wig size fits QingChen?
      8-9 inches or 9-10 inches? :?
      (acbjd.com says: Head Circumference : about 23cm)

4. @dragoneye1300 My QingChen is wearing an 8-9 wig, but I have to stretch it a lot to fit and it has a tendency to pop off anyway. I haven't tried too many wigs on him but I think it's better to go bigger. His head is considerably bigger than most of my other 70cm dolls.

5. @bickazer
      Thank you very much for your help! :)
      Then I'll better try the 9-10 inches wig for him.

I've already mentioned it to you, but I have to say/write it, again:
      Your QingChen is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! :love

6. If anyone is still wondering about clothes that will fit the 1/3 girls without being too baggy, clothes made for SmartDoll fit pretty well. SmartDoll's measurements are bust 23.8cm, waist 16.1cm, hips 24.8cm, so maybe a little slimmer than 'standard' 1/3 clothes.

7. Does anyone happen to know what resin matches their pink? I have an Eileen coming in soon and I'd like to look for different options for hands.

8. From what I've read, Dika Doll's normal pink matches really well. I haven't seen it personally, though. I actually just ordered a pair of their jointed hands for my Elisa Elves a little over a week ago so I suppose I'll find out eventually.

9. Also have a QingChen )
      Made a Chinese personage out of him.
      The doll is great, really)

10. Oh, that's great! :kitty2
      Do you have any photos of your doll that you would like to show? I am just curious.:chibi

The QingChen doll is really beautiful. :love
      I am so glad that I bought him and have never regretted it, too. :D

11. The pic is not very good (

[​IMG]

12. @Kame_subaru
      Thank you very much for the photo! :kitty2
      Please don't worry, it looks gorgeous. :love

If you are interested in my QingChen, I have a few pictures of him on my Instagram account. :blush:chibi
      (The link can be found on my DoA profile page. ;))

13. Thank you! I'LL check your Instagram))

14. Guys,

I am like freaking out.

I ordered Milo and Eli from Junkyspot on 01/07 and they shipped that day. They were moving just fine until 06/07 when they hit San Fransisco and just stopped.

Now, it's a whole month later and nothing's changed on the tracking. I called USPS yesterday (from Britain so it's gonna cost me a fortune) but they were less than helpful. I've also been in touch with Junkyspot and Emory is being amazing. He said he's going to get them to open a trace but I am still freaking out that they've been lost.

I know USPS is having stupid bad issues at the moment. I live in the UK so it took forever to find that much info. I know shipping to UK can take forever but I am still freaking out.

I just want my boys!!! Sorry, I had to rant somewhere.

15. hi everyone! sorry to necro post but i didnt see if there was a new discussion thread for Mystic Kids. I just purchased a second hand Ellis and he has some issues i need help with.

so might be dumb question but ive never taken apart any of my dolls before... does anyone know if the L and R marking on the knee /elbow joins should be facing inward or out? if its Doll's Left/right?

When i received him, he couldn't stand and the legs would not meet there was a gap where there shouldnt be. i fixed it by flipping hte peanut knee joint but then noticed the L is on the dolls right...

I also noticed the arms had things flipped aroudn and mixed too so now im not sure what goes where x__x poor boy is all messed up and now i am too! help?

16. Oh wow, that does sound like quite the mess. I don’t have a boy body at home, but I can check my Miri’s body if that’ll help?

17. Yes thank you :) <3 im just not sure if i have it right. if i bend his arm you can see R on the elbow.. and that doesnt seem right? but not sure if i flip it if it will effect the movement? right now its not very smooth either it 'clicks' alot so i know something somewhere is off.

18. I can help! I have two MK SD boys. The L and R markings shouldn't be visible once the doll is assembled, and they are labeled for the Left and Right sides of their bodies. Can you post a picture of what the body looks like in its current state? Flat view front and back would work best.

The biggest tip I have for restringing him would be to lay out the pieces in the order you think they will fit, and before restringing it, just hold the joints together and make sure each piece fits in its right spot. When assembled with their intended order, my MK boys don't have gaps in between any of their joints. ....Well, not before I hot glue sueded them. If the joints are sueded, they'll have gaps regardless, however minor.

19. hi! help would be appreciated! I did fix the major gap (there is none now) but i was confused on the L & R i'll grab some photos for you :)

20. #360 Shirayuki, May 6, 2023
      Last edited: May 6, 2023
Tags: