1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Kids 1/3 doll discussion

Apr 11, 2013

1. Ahh ok. We'll see what happens when she shows up :)

2. hi, do u have a luts to compare thr
      resin with?? im not really into tall bodies so im planning
      to get a jdf body but still cant figure out the right head due to resin matching problems D:

3. I need some more MK spam to tide me over! I'm having a hard time finding actual owner pictures anywhere, especially of Leona! please and thank you <3<3<3

4. [​IMG]
      Spam I can do! Here's my Miri named Jolene.

5. Yay spam! that's a cute pose.

My Leona has been out for delivery alllllll day. BLAAARG!

6. Hopefully she'll be arriving soon! You're going to love your MK girl!

7. She's amazingly beautiful, congrats!

8. Have to say I'm a little bit in love with Milo <3 Only I couldn't make him a beautiful blond even tho it suits him DX

9. So many lovely dolls! If I ever get her wig, I'll post photos of my MK Eileen!

kittydorkdork
      , glad to see the clothes fit your doll! I think it all depends on the fit of the dress, because I got a strapless little thing in a DH fukubukuro, and it was so massive, especially in the bust :( I'm hoping I can take it in a bit? I'm having a hard time with clothing, since they're so slender...everything fits her a bit baggy. It's fine with sweaters and such, but not so much with dresses.

10. WOW! he's amazing! I love his face up and overall look!

11. Ohh good to know. I'll have to be careful with any future Dollheart purchases then. There's a couple other things I've been eyeballing but she's got 2 dresses now, that should keep her happy for awhile :)

I have no idea how to take things in but if I had any confidence in that skill I'd try it out. I'd like it to fit a bit better.

12. Ah! He's here and he's huge! He's a good 2cm taller than my other "62cm" boy... Gotta measure to see which is lying. He's so white, too, and I already managed to put a big black scuff on his forehead....

13. Five days back Milo arrived to me. I named his Yanis. He is very nice)))
      [​IMG]

14. Yanis looks very handsome! Congrats.

15. [​IMG]
      Some spam of my Miri named Jolene with her vampire sire.

16. Oh Leona is so pretty as I saw her company pics she doesn't fit my taste but she is amazing so good to see her owner pic

17. Okay, i'm almost sold into buying a MK Lawrence but i need some advice (since this will be my 1st 1/3 BJD), here i go:

1- What clothes fits him best?
      2- Had anyone matched MK yellow skin with any other companies yellow skin?
      3- What Wig size does he use? (i think its 8-9, not sure)
      4- What sized eyes are best?
      5- How well do they pose?

Sorry for making so many questions, i just wanna be very sure before i purchase him :p i have Hujoo's Berry and wings and finding clothes for them is no walk in the park :(( i dont wanna have that same problem :S

18. Ooh Also if you own him, please add pictures of you Lawrence i wanna see how he would look in diferent clothes, wig, eyes, etc
      Share the love &#9829;

19. Hi there all MK SD boys wear male standard SD clothing.
      To my knowledge (no doll yet) MK dolls have smooth resin and a good poser as well.
      The 1/3 scale dolls wear a 8-9 wig with or without a wigcap and they also wear 9-10.
      Their eye size are 16-18 mm
      Sorry if I can't be any help. I just found a good info from the members here so please ask to be sure

20. I'm in love with Lawrence! ^^
      Can I have him in my life now please? ;P

Tags: