1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Kids 1/6 discussion

Nov 3, 2013

1. This thread is begging to be revived! Until I finish the outfits I'm working on and drag out my camera, I'd love someone to start a picture thread in the new sub-forum.

Does anyone have any favorite pattern sources? I've been adapting Adams Harris' Minifee things and trying to work with some Yo SD things but boy, what weird proportions everything is. My girls are smack in the middle of Minifee, Yo SD and somehow, a short Narae.

2. I got my Cris recently, he's so cute! :love Sadly I can't provide pictures right now but he's in my profile pic.

3. Hello...I'm in need of some assitance. I'm trying to find the measurements for Christina. I bought her second hand off ebay but I can't seem to find anything anywhere with her measurements. I can't really buy her clothes and such if I don't know roughly what they are. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4. Does this help [MENTION=68527]Amakai[/MENTION]?

Measurements:
      Eyes : 12-14mm
      * Height : 27cm
      * Head Circumference : about 16.5cm
      * Neck Circumference : 6 cm
      * width of shoulder : 6.5 cm
      * Chest Circumference : 13 cm
      * Circumference of waist: 11.5 cm
      * Circumference of Hip: 14 cm
      * Arm Length: 7.5 cm
      * Leg Length : 9 cm
      * Thigh Circumference : 8 cm
      * Feet Length : 4 cm

I found those measurements on the Alice's Collections site, and Alice is a dealer for Mystic Kids, I believe.

In terms of what she can wear, my Christina has been able to wear Volks and Luts YoSD stuff thus far.

5. Yes it does ;u; Someone also PM'd me that. I was also wondering what other company hands would work for her...I want to change them but I have no idea where to even start there...

6. It's looking kinda quiet in here, so here's some spam of my lovely little Ciel! I took this pic a while ago, and went a little overboard with the stickers, oops :P Also, can I request some pics of another Julien with 10mm and 12mm eyes please? I'm looking at getting new eyes for Ciel and can't really decide how much smaller I want to go.
      [​IMG]

7. I have a Christine coming this week, so I thought I might bump this thread for a 2016 revival!

8. Ooo, congrats! I had a Christine and she's a super cute girl, are you gonna go the fullset of get her blank?

9. I only a got the nude doll with faceup. I got her a red wig and a couple of the new Volks outfits they had on the reopened USA site.

10. [​IMG]

I got my little girl today, but none of my clothes fit her! I have ordered a couple of outfits from Volks that should be fine for her though. All my other 26-27 cm dolls are super slim. I have a crochet dress that will do for now, and a pair of tennies. I have shoes coming from overseas that will go with her pretty new clothes, too.

The wig is a Glib in "carrot". It matches her eyebrows perfectly! This was a quickie photo, but I will post nicer ones soon.

As others have stated, the quality and posing ability of these dolls is amazing- especially for such a reasonable price! I can't wait to sew her some clothes, but that will have to wait until this school term is over.

11. Today I got my Volks order in the mail, and now my pretty Christina, whom I have named "Lola", has two lovely outfits all her own. I can see now why Volks items are a little pricey! You guys probably knew this, but the true YoSD clothes re perfect for the MK tinies! My pics are with flash in my cave room, but maybe I can take better ones in good lighting later.

[​IMG]

Here is the link to the outfit in the store: Sweet Rose (Pink)

Here is outfit #2, Lola wearing the Chocolatier Girl Set

[​IMG]

On my screen, the color of the tie looks very red in the Volks pics, but it is more like a burgundy color in person.

#171 pumibel, Mar 5, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2016
    12. Oooh, they look so good on her! I love Volks outfits, but the website has never worked for me so I tend to go to Dollheart or the secondhand market here for the fancier clothes.

13. Do you mind posting her again? Im considering getting her!

14. Sure thing, sorry I haven't been more active in this thread.

[​IMG]
      I snapped something really quick for you, sorry her wig is so messy. If you need a photo of something specific about her just ask ^^ It's no problem.

Edit: Oh and if you need to know stuff about her posing and resin quality and such just hit me up in a message, I'm always happy to help.

15. Popping in for some Lizzy (Isabel) spam:
      [​IMG]

16. Thank you so much! She truly is so lovely. I've heard the pose ability on them is amazing! And even with an unstyled wig, she is SO photogenic! Thanks again!

17. [​IMG]
      I just put an order in a few days ago for a Cris head with the factory face-up and the MK girl body. I put together a little collage of most of the clothes I bought for her too. I think I'm going to name her Charlie. My plan is to build her a diorama this winter when I can't work on my garden. I'm picturing a stick house in the woods. :)

18. I have a Cris with factory wig and faceup and, I gotta say, I am in love with him.

[​IMG]

@blue_wysteria

Your collage is so cute! You have to tell me where that brown sweater on the side is sold.

19. Oh wow he's a cutie!