1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mythdoll Mini discussion

Feb 22, 2006

1. Thanks Bird of Hermes! Those hands look really nice.. Cool!

I just keep telling myself.. Only two weeks.. Only two weeks.. Or thereabouts..

2. I have two questions:
      Can you request to have the make-up done?
      Also, can Kid Delf LUTS wigs be used?

3. Oh, one more question...are the eyes the same as in the picture on the site?

4. Actually, eyes are one of the things Leori doesn't come with.

He/she will come with an outfit, a wig, and the extra hands along with his box and pillow, but that's it.

No eyes or makeup included.

5. What size eyes do they need?

6. 16mm and 14mm will both work. If you want a more childish look, go for the 16mm, and vice versa.

But both those eye sizes will fit.

7. I think 16mm look way too big in Leroi, so I'd personally advise 14mm for him. 16mm just looks alien rather than child-like.

8. Thank you both for answering my question.

Can they wear kid delf LUTS wigs?

9. Well it depends on how large the Luts wigs are. Leroi's head is rather small, he wears a 6-7 wig. I'm not sure how big the kid delf wigs are.. Aren't they.. 7-8 or thereabouts?

10. Yep, but the Cutie delf wigs will work!:)

11. I have some questions.

1. The angels are asexual right? I want a girl doll, so I don't want the doll to come and figure out its a boy! XD

2. What do 1/3 and 1/4 mean? @.@

3. How tall are the angels?

4. Is wig size 6-7 the best for them? Could they wear Doll Leeke wigs?

Thanks ^^;

12. 1. Yup, the Leoris are asexual! Since there's no girl or boy bits you can make Leori into a manless boy or a chestless girl really easily.

2. Don't quote me on it, but 1/3 means a doll that's about 1/3 the size of a human (or the 60cm big BJD) while the 1/4 is the same thing only a smaller size (or the 40cm BJD).

3. >< I can't remember exactly... I'm thinking it was 40-42cm? My Leori is about the same size as my Yen. His body is actually longer, but his head is much shorter so they even out in height.

4. Yup, a 6-7 is their size. Any 6-7 wig by any company should fit. Depending on what company you buy from the wig may be a little loose or tight, but that really depends on the company.

13. Lerois and KDs are about the same in height and body size, only Lerois are thinner and about 2in. shorter. n n<3

14. LOL Illya was supposed to be a boy and now changes his/her mind hourly...
      He's more or less Sharmin/Unoa size in build. Not MSD kid like. Slimmer and not a chubby kid.
      Well when my leekee wig gets here I'll post a snap of Illya in it!

15. They're scale proportion numbers. something 3cm in the people world would be 1cm on a 1/3 doll.

I tend to think of it like this:

for 1/3 scale the Volks Super Dollfie and Super Dollfie 13 are considered to be 1/3 the size of adult human height. Volks Mini Super Dollfies are also 1/3 scale, but for a human child height.

1/4 scale are dolls like 40cm Narae Unoa or Super Dollfie Cute, where the adult bodied dolls are 1/4 the size of an adult human

I have no idea what Hound and his brothers (and sister) would be ^^

16. even normal msd-sized shoes are a little large ^^;

17. My roommate has a Leroi, and he poses much better than my DoD boy :o Kinda jealous about that...
      The resin quality doesn't have problems - it seems they wisened up that the resin was shiny, and they took care of that themselves ^_^
      He is thinner than other MSDs - the clothes he come with are a little big on him :P
      I personally don't like the mold very much; it lacks expression... but that can be fixed with a good faceup! :3

18. Oh i'm curious about foot size too now and which shoes will fit >.>;

19. I ordered Leroi during the first order period, and he did not come with eyes...but I knew that and I ordered some Artistique eyes for him before he arrived. Leroi takes 14mm eyes (although I ended up modding my Leroi's eyes and using 16mm).

Shipping to the US is $40.00 I believe, by EMS. When the website opened there was some confusion with the shipping and so I estimated and then added some extra just in case, but a few weeks later, Big Leroi sent me a paypal refund of the $2-3.00 I overpaid.

Angel Leroi arrived kind of shiney but I washed him with dish soap and sanded him with 400 grit wet-dry sandpaper. Just washing him may get rid of some of the shine, it may have been mold release, I just sand my dolls anyhow so I didn't notice if just washing did the job.

My experience with Mythdoll was very good, and being a new and small company they really gave a lot of individual customer service. Just be aware that their English is very limited (I think that there may be only one person who can really do English) so communication is slow, be patient. You may have to wait for an answer. I had paid for Little Leroi but hadn't paid for the shipping...I sent them an e-mail asking about the cost and never got an answer from them until I got a message with my EMS tracking number... they shipped my doll BEFORE they received my shipping payment (pretty trusting!)
      I think they now have a better idea about international shipping.

Good Luck! (and here is my Edward)
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51906