1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mythdoll Mini discussion

Feb 22, 2006

1. I have a Leroi's twin--fairly pale, but not crazy far off from my Unoa boy.

The Leroi Snow--paper white, whitity-white-white. :o

Most of my dolls are paler than the normal CP skin, with the obvious exception of my Cutie Delf. :chibi

Ann in CT

2. Hihi! I use this post to ask a few questions about Mythdoll BJDs myself. I want a Little Leroi, but I don't know his size in cm. Is he 42 like a DOD? Smaller, taller? What about the resin? Is it good quality, or will it broke or tear easily? And also, how much do Mythdoll take on sending the dolls away? They don't say at the site how long they need to prepare items :/ Thank you!

3. It took four weeks to get Little Leroi, but he came with so much stuff and was preassembled, too~! He's not sanded much, and you have to do the face up.

As far as size is concerned, here he is next to my Kid Delf:

[​IMG]

His arms and legs are as long as a Kid Delf's, but his torso is not as wide, and he doesn't have a booty or hips like a Kid Delf. The clothes I make for Kazutaka are far too big and want to fall off. Little Leroi's tummy is also rounder like Lily's (my Lilica) and his feet are (I'm assuming) Mini-Fee sized because they're skinny, but just as long as a Kid Delf's. He also seems taller by only a little bit, and the wig he has on is too big. It's a 6-7, but I would recommend a 5-6 instead.

4. Hi there,
      I've been looking around for some clothes for my Leroi boy... but I have no idea which ones will fit :sweat
      The MSD clothing I have on him right now is too big, and I was wondering how do you guys go about getting clothes for your Lerois :)
      Thanks!

5. I'd like to know this too . . . I wonder if Minifee clothes would work? I would assume so since they supposedly work for Narin dolls, which are also slimmer MSD-type dolls.

6. You're right, Tuvie, Little Leroi is genderless (I'm sorry I can't tell if the others are or not). He also comes unassembled, and with an elastic string so you can mount him :)

Now my doubt xD: I've just purchased Little Leroi!!! *^^* But when I have read all the stuff about shipment and so, I understood that I have to pay: 150$ for the price of the doll + 75$ for shipping + 1.05$ for Paypal rates. However, when I clicked on "Finish" and I was redirected to Paypal, it had to pay only 150$, and I couldn't change the amount. I suppose I'll have to pay also the 76.05$ extra for shipping and Paypal rates? ^^uu

EDIT: Sorry... what eyes size will fit Little Leroi?

7. I was thinking that too, but I havent' read any posts of someone actually writing that they fit :sweat

8. I like Leroi in 14mm as well, and I have 6/7 wigs.

[​IMG]
      with some unknown brand blue/black eyes and a Leeke wig

9. Illya is wearing the minifee uniform, vicious and its a swell fit.

10. Nice! So they do fit Leroi, mm? Would you mind sharing some pics? :D

11. As requested.

[​IMG]
      The whole outfit

[​IMG]
      coat off.

It's a shade long in the arm, a shade trim in the arm, the trousers are a touch to wide, but it fits really well considering it isn't mader for her. I don't imagine the girl clothes will fit as the minifees have some serious boobage.

12. Thanks a lot, that was very helpful :D It's good to know where I can buy clothes now.
      They're still a little bit big, aren't they? Mmmm but then, I guess Unoa size would be too small... oh well, we'll have to do some minor fixings here and there then:)

13. You wouldn't have to adjust on this outfit. But I'd definitely try a minifee outfit again.

14. Thanks again :D!

15. I just make all of my clothing, but it's good to know I can get MNF clothes if I want ^_^

I've heard "teen trends" clothing fits Leroi as well.

16. I've heard that too. Though I've never been able to find any Teen Trends for my boy.. But if you go to Friends 2B Made, some of their clothes fit nicely. Jonny has a pair of shorts that are a little loose around his waist, but otherwise they're pretty nice.

17. I really like 14mm in my boy as well. Here's Jonny in Brown Monique Crystal Puppenaugen eyes.

[​IMG]

And as for wigs, My boy has a 7-8 wig that's a little too big for him, but a couple rubber bands around his head solves the problem. Though I think a 5-6 wig would be a little too small.. But I'm not entirely sure.

18. "teen trends"?

19. Teen Trends is a line of dolls kinda like Barbies. At least I think so.. Can anyone clarify this?

But their clothes fit skinny minis like Little Lerois for the most part.

20. Oh, I see...
      So I can go and look for them at the local toy store? XD