1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Napidoll Ricardo

Feb 12, 2010

1. I like the shape of his eyes and it's nice to see Napidoll producing more heads. ^_^

2. those teeth are cute, he really makes be doubt about a napidoll head for my new boy..

3. I want him @_@ Though I need to know how long the ordering period will be, so I'm going to ask on the site.
      Don't know who he'll be, but... first to make sure I will buy him, I can be quite impulsive ^^;

4. Do want! I think Napidoll has some of the most beautiful sculpts available. I love my Shane and I think I'll have to have Ricardo, too.:)

5. The blue hair and gun remind me of the main character from Persona 3 XD

But anyway, he's beautiful! I like his teeth :D

6. xD I totally didn't make the P3 connection but you're right! ^^

But I love that bloody faceup T__T I wonder if it's possible to order it at all D: The website says no blood as the option but idk if I could message them? *pouts and wants teh bloody vampire boy*

7. He's so adorable! Aw man... ; ^ ;

@diamondust :: Well in the faceup drop down list you can select the faceup with blood, and one without...? But...does this include the blood on the lips I wonder? For some reason I'm doubting it. :\
      Normally I'm not a fan of bloody faceups but I must say...he looks good with the blood on his mouth. XD

8. Wantwantwantwantwantwantwant...want. :D

>> -buys- 60$ face up makes me weep though. D:

9. Just paid for mine, too! I usually don't care for vampires but this one really appeals to me. I sprung for the face-up, too, but no blood.

10. Ooh, he's so cute, *Looks at empty penny jar*......but I hope the order period is long enough for me to save up and perhaps get him, there isn't alot of vampire molds out there that appeal to me.

11. Oh, I love love love his mouth and teeth!

12. OH crap :doh i have to add 3 new heads (Napidoll Ricardo:aheartbea+ SNG Ajeon&Milhwa:aheartbea) to my doll family and to start to go through hell to find matching bodies

13. ;___; I must now proceed to scrounge around for money -shakes fist at Napidoll-

14. Hello ^^

The date to stop selling the product has not clearly decided.

If there is a change in mold due to its excessive production, selling will be stopped.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me again. Thanks.

Thank you.

15. O: I hope this means he'll be up for a bit of a time! A person can only save so quickly xD.

16. I think he is just the cutest little guy! Gun, blood and all. :aheartbea He kind of remninds me of a Musedoll ReChe for the cuteness factor.

I'm not sure if this is the head for me but I am sure seeing a Napidoll in my future. :)

17. @Damon: Judging by photos the lip blood is only an effect photoshopped in rather than part of any faceup. I agree it would be a lovely addition though, same with the blood running down his cheeck from the blood. I'd attempt to do it myself but I get the feeling I'd botch it and there goes $70 *_*

*oggles him s'more*

18. He is gorgeous!
      Napidoll always has the most beautiful sculpts.
      I'm usually not one for vampires... but my goodness is he adorable!

19. Awww, hes adorable! I hope hes on sale for a while, I might be able to save. :D
      I'm finding myself loving a lot of the Napidoll sculpts! Beautiful dolls, I think Ricardo and the Alice in Wonderland Chesi would fit two of my OC's perfectly. :aheartbea