1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Napidoll Ricardo

Feb 12, 2010

1. I like the shape of his eyes and it's nice to see Napidoll producing more heads. ^_^

2. those teeth are cute, he really makes be doubt about a napidoll head for my new boy..

3. I want him @_@ Though I need to know how long the ordering period will be, so I'm going to ask on the site.
      Don't know who he'll be, but... first to make sure I will buy him, I can be quite impulsive ^^;

4. Do want! I think Napidoll has some of the most beautiful sculpts available. I love my Shane and I think I'll have to have Ricardo, too.:)

5. The blue hair and gun remind me of the main character from Persona 3 XD

But anyway, he's beautiful! I like his teeth :D

6. xD I totally didn't make the P3 connection but you're right! ^^

But I love that bloody faceup T__T I wonder if it's possible to order it at all D: The website says no blood as the option but idk if I could message them? *pouts and wants teh bloody vampire boy*

7. He's so adorable! Aw man... ; ^ ;

@diamondust :: Well in the faceup drop down list you can select the faceup with blood, and one without...? But...does this include the blood on the lips I wonder? For some reason I'm doubting it. :\
      Normally I'm not a fan of bloody faceups but I must say...he looks good with the blood on his mouth. XD

8. Wantwantwantwantwantwantwant...want. :D

>> -buys- 60$ face up makes me weep though. D:

9. Just paid for mine, too! I usually don't care for vampires but this one really appeals to me. I sprung for the face-up, too, but no blood.

10. Oh, I love love love his mouth and teeth!

11. OH crap :doh i have to add 3 new heads (Napidoll Ricardo:aheartbea+ SNG Ajeon&Milhwa:aheartbea) to my doll family and to start to go through hell to find matching bodies

12. ;___; I must now proceed to scrounge around for money -shakes fist at Napidoll-

13. Hello ^^

The date to stop selling the product has not clearly decided.

If there is a change in mold due to its excessive production, selling will be stopped.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me again. Thanks.

Thank you.

14. O: I hope this means he'll be up for a bit of a time! A person can only save so quickly xD.

15. I think he is just the cutest little guy! Gun, blood and all. :aheartbea He kind of remninds me of a Musedoll ReChe for the cuteness factor.

I'm not sure if this is the head for me but I am sure seeing a Napidoll in my future. :)

16. @Damon: Judging by photos the lip blood is only an effect photoshopped in rather than part of any faceup. I agree it would be a lovely addition though, same with the blood running down his cheeck from the blood. I'd attempt to do it myself but I get the feeling I'd botch it and there goes $70 *_*

*oggles him s'more*

17. He is gorgeous!
      Napidoll always has the most beautiful sculpts.
      I'm usually not one for vampires... but my goodness is he adorable!

18. Awww, hes adorable! I hope hes on sale for a while, I might be able to save. :D
      I'm finding myself loving a lot of the Napidoll sculpts! Beautiful dolls, I think Ricardo and the Alice in Wonderland Chesi would fit two of my OC's perfectly. :aheartbea

19. ...good, I'm not the only one who thinks that. :XD: (Or perhaps it only affects those who already own and love an original ReChe. *heh*)

I am debating whether I really want to add another floating head to the herd here...he is just so damned cute, though...I think I might succumb....