1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae/Narin 43/44cm Mini Discussion Part 7

Apr 9, 2018

1. You are welcome @derilan85. Let us know which head(s) you decide upon!

2. Just put layaway in the order comments and he will invoice you for the first payment. It won't show an payment on the order status until you have paid in full.

3. Well I succumbed and ordered an N40s on the classic body in VIOLET RESIN OMG. Haha sorry for the excited yelling; I spent the morning agonizing, and now I'm all excited.

4. @rianne I can't wait to see what you do with the violet resin! And, will this be your first 40cm?

5. @coleen Thanks! Haha no, I have 3 40cm naraes. Both September and rowan are n402 and Tanit is an n404 (you can see them in my profile/sig)

6. So is it just Fiona that you have on the 60cm body?

7. Yeah, it's the classic dandelion head, so it's way out of scale with the regular 40 girls.

8. What site do you go to for ordering?

9. So after many years I'm finally going to order my 1st Narae!
      I'm completely torn on which face sculpt to get. Does anyone know of any good comparison photos? I've done some searches with little luck. I'm going for a serious, slightly haughty look. Any suggestions?

#51 Em, Apr 16, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    11. I would look at the N416 ver 1 or 2 or maybe N414. N402, N404 and N412 are happy sculpts.

12. The Dandelion head(s) have a slightly haughty look. A little pricey, as they are limited edition, but worth the price as they come with a cedar box and cedar limited edition certificate. You get 2 heads.

13. Thanks everyone :) I'm still swinging back and forth between sculpts! Hopefully I can make a decision before the 22nd ;)

14. Well it's the weekend here, now in NZ and still no shipping notice for my Jan order :(

I decided not to order the classic body. Just too many $'s spent already.

15. I finally decided on my sculpts :) I ended up getting;

Narin in olive skin with the new N401 2/3 head & Narae in dark tan with N416 v2 head.

16. Excellent choices!

17. I just got a email from Bimong, well I could not order a Narae this time, but I guess I have no choice starting in May 15-30 after the next pre-order he will be doing more scale model house design and occasionally a new body for Dandelion and head, feet and hands, but our beloved Narae small and large size is coming to a end. It is listed in the Notice section. I am definitely going to do right by my oldest doll and get her a new look.

18. There is a sadness in my heart to see the era end but I really do have enough Naraes and Narins to keep me busy! I almost placed another order at the end of this order period and will definitely be saving funds for May 15th!