1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae/Narin 43/44cm Mini Discussion Part 7

Apr 9, 2018

1. hi guys! I am so glad to see some orders coming in, but not going to lie, I am starting to get super anxious. I placed my order for a short layaway very early in May. I went on vacation in mid august and when I spoke to him way back then, he said maybe she would ship in September. Then he said by the end of Nov all would be shipped...and the latest post shows *two* dolls going out Dec the 3rd iirc, but my name is still not on any of the shipping lists :(

I know he's a real person and not a robot, its just so nerve wracking!

Is there any one else still waiting who still does not have their name on a shipping list? I hate to bother him again, he really is such a sweet heart and I know when she arrives it will have been worth the wait.

2. I placed my order the very first day and paid in full, but my name still hasn't shown up either. Sigh.

3. I haven't heard anything about mine either but I ordered a bunch of stuff.

4. I'm still waiting, too. I paid in full in June. Try not to worry, I don't think anything is wrong, he's just getting what he can out when he can.

5. My Narae has been in customs now for 11 days. Not sure what's going on because it usually only takes a day or two. Getting really impatient and hoping that she doesn't get sent back to Korea.

6. I wouldn't worry about it, @raeyvn - I ordered on the very first day of the last sale, too, and my name hasn't shown up yet. I think he may be going through all the normal skin dolls / simpler orders first and then proceeding to the more complicated ones. I chose pinky-white skin, and my order has a lot of parts (extra heads, hands, feet, etc.).

I always thought that "all dolls shipped by the end of November" was a bit optimistic, but hopefully they will all be shipped before the end of December.

This hobby certainly isn't for the impatient! I've been waiting 11 months on a Dollshe order, another doll I ordered in February probably won't be ready until next year, etc. It can be frustrating and stressful.

7. @ATBryant, I don't know where you are, but some customs centers get very slow this time of year. Sometimes I think they have a container that gets pushed to the back and just not processed! I've had items just sit in customs for more than thirty days in New York and then move on like nothing happened!

8. I don't think Bimong is choosing the order in which he's assembling orders. He does them as he gets more parts from the factory. He might just get a doll X from order with parts and then he'll have to wait for the parts to be shipped. Or he might just get a parts set and then have to wait for the doll from that order. And the factory is likely making them in an order that's most effective for them. Doubtful they even know when a specific order was made or that they pay attention to that.

I also ordered in the very beginning of the order period and haven't heard anything yet. I have two different toned dolls in it, so I'm not expecting it to happen right away either. However, I'm considering messaging him about it. If he can't ship my order by the end of next week, I might want him to wait until January. I'm seriously impatient for my girl, but I don't like the stress of receiving stuff during the holiday rush. So much risk of damages and getting lost on the way. x__x;;

9. I agree about the holiday rush! I have two dolls and a body in customs now! I like to have a little time to let one doll settle in before the next one arrives!

10. I paid for a doll in full the first day of the order period and then purchased a doll on layaway later in the ordering period. My layaway has been paid off. My dolls are both different shades, plus extra parts. I haven't heard anything either. But I trust Bimong will get them sent.

11. I sent a message to Bimong on instagram and he replied with a stack of boxes with my name with lots of parts crossed off but he said all parts are not cast yet.

12. Aaw, that's a cool way to show you he's working on it though! It confirms that he's tied by what the caster sends him, and they're probably doing things in whatever way is most efficient for them.

I figure I won't be worried until the shipping notices trail off completely. Sounds like he's on the ball for now.

13. I'm also still waiting.
      ordered early with layaway, tan skin and parts. I am too prefer he send mine after holiday/january.

14. Thanks guys, I mostly just wanted comfort so I wouldnt bother him again!

Your for sure right, this hobby doesnt work well with impatience!

I do hope mine comes before christmas, its both my only birthday & only xmas present this year lol. But, she will be lovely whenever she arrives ;)

15. I asked him about my order because of the holiday mail rush and he said he hasn't gotten it from the factory yet and the next shipping update will be on next Saturday. So, I asked him to send mine in January, regardless of when he gets it. I'm dying of the wait, but I'm not going to take the risk with the postal service. They've screwed up plenty in the past years during December and I'm not having a dance with them again. The more valuable the package, the more stress and worry it is.

16. Aaaah, he's shipping my girl soon! I'm so excited and nervous!

17. Bimong follows me back on Instagram and likes all my posts. Makes me feel silly for some reason. XD

18. I see lots of posts that Bimong has liked! I'm not well trained in the "like" protocol but I wouldn't worry about it! He follows me too, but I don't post!

19. My Narae has finally made it through customs, after 17 days. :aeyepop::D

She'll be delivered Monday, so I can pick her up right after work. Got hit hard by the import taxes, but hopefully I'll really connect with her and feel like it's worth it.

20. Narae is a wonderful doll! I hope the nasty import taxes don't harm your relationship! At least you have a few days to try to forget them!