1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae/Narin 43/44cm Mini Discussion Part 7

Apr 9, 2018

1. They're lovely!

2. They are all beautiful ! I really like the third one :D

3. Just a heads up about the magnetic hands/feet set. They do not fit the 2018 limited edition body. I asked Bimong before I ordered them and was told they did but they're much too large. The wrist balls barely fit but look really awkward and the ankle balls do not fit at all.

When I contacted Bimong he said there was an error in the listing for the parts and that they are only compatible with "MSD Minifee and Narae 40 fusion body". I honestly don't know what that means for other older Bimong bodies as I don't have any, but I'm under the impression the hands/feet offered when the limited edition body was sold were the same as used on the older body.

Anyway, if you were thinking about picking up a set of these best to check very clearly that they will fit.

Customer service wise Bimong was great as usual. Quick to respond and issued an apology and a no hassle refund.

ETA: Wow. Even better customer service. He's not even having me ship the parts back to him!

#803 scripple, Dec 8, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    4. Stunning girls!

I'm fallen in love with the N404 face. She just has the sweetest smile. I assume that she is a reworked version of Narae Butteffly/N412, right?

5. Since the number is 404, I assume she is based on the N404 sculpt. I assume you are reffering to the new smiling version.

6. Wow is right. That's great customer service, even if it's frustrating to have parts that don't fit. I really hope there isn't the same problem with the jointed hands. I REALLY want those for my limited edition body - Delaney wants to play the guitar, and hold a book, and...and...and...

7. Yes, that is the sculpt I was referring to. I didn't realize that she was a smiling version of an existing sculpt. I do hope that people will buy her and post photos of this sculpt. Her smile just makes me melt <3

8. Hi guys, I have a Narin head and I saw that the measurements are no longer available on the Art Bimong website. Does anyone know the neck hole size and eye size (or any other measurements)?

9. The original measurements were 7cm neck circumference and 10-12mm for eyeballs!^^ I don't know about the 2018 re-issues, though.

10. Thank you so much! Mine is from 2019, but at least I have a general idea now. :)

11. Dear, I just found out that the measurements haven't changed for Narin40 since 2004. They are all in the DoA wiki about Narin, very thorough and informative entry! Gotta love our wiki here^^ The wiki is under 'reference' in the menu above, in case you've missed it. Have much fun with your new boy! (And do show him here!)

12. I wonder how long will it take for Bimong to begin shipping New Narae orders. I've been trying to find eyes for mine as well as wig. What size might be best for her. Maybe 6-7?

13. So far Narae still wears a 6-7 inch wig and size 10-12mm in eyes. I love all my Narae and male Narin from Bimong. Have yet to paint my last Narae I got from him, but hopefully soon.

14. I just received my Narae's fusion body ... And I love my girl so much ! :whee:

[​IMG]

15. She is gorgeous! What a natural pose, and a lovely faceup!

I would really like to replace my previous Narae body with this one - I like that it is shorter and more simple.

Also, I just discovered that these magnetic wrists will work with Minifee hands (I've always loved the dainty expressions of Minifee hands, even though the Bimong hands are just beautiful as well). Anyone have any idea which Fairyland color would best match Bimong's Pinky white? I'm guessing probably Beautiful White, which will need blushing to make it more pink.

16. Aw. I also hope the jointed hands will fit the limited edition body. I've been wanting jointed hands for my girl... mostly because I'm obsessed with the aesthetic, but also for the poseability.

Congratulations! She's gorgeous!

17. @Corarock Congratulations! She's beautiful!

I'm waiting for my girl to be released from the customs... They've changed their systems together with our national post delivery thing and maaaan that's gonna make me wait longer than usual and it's actually really annoying. With the old system I'd had my girl for this weekend. :pout:

18. I've been seeing such beautiful photos of the fusion body! Ahhhh. I'm excited for everyone who got one, they're gorgeous!

19. @Corarock So good to see her here! I'm really excited that she's fully put together <3

I feel bad for neglecting my girl. She's a very old french resin classic.

[​IMG]

20. Sigh, I jumped on the limited body back in 2018 because I had been lead to believe that Bimong was retiring, and I didn't want to miss my chance... I'm not sure whether I wish I'd waited for the fusion body. On the one hand, I really love the shoulder joints on the limited body, and the extra waist flexibility is nice too... on the other hand, those magnetic hands and feet would be great. (I bought a bunch of hands and feet when I ordered the limited body, and I never change them out because it's such a hassle D: )