1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae/Narin 43/44cm Mini Discussion Part 7

Apr 9, 2018

1. I just received myNarae 402 new body girl. I must admit that having the magnet hands and feet is a great feature, changing them is so much easier.

2. @ Kittzel - I think you can order the magnetic hands/feet and the magnet part. I saw someone else selling the a doll that included both the hooked and magnet-type hands. You might try messaging Bimong on Instagram. I've talked to him a few times about various questions and he's always been so nice and helpful.

3. Some posted here that the new magnetic hands and feet do not fit the elder body. The site says they only fit the fusion body and minifee.

4. Does anyone know if the olive skin has any resin matches from other companies? I've wanted a dark skinned narae for years, and I do love the fusion body, but $700 for the full doll is just not doable for me sadly. :pout:

5. So, I have a Soom brown tan, Supia original tan, Supia tan from 2007, Migidoll tan, Dollpamm Mocha, Crobidoll tan and Iplehouse light brown. I've also owned tan Bambicrony dolls, and Luts RSB and tan colors. Olive doesn't match any of these colors at all. It's on the redder side.

@taixonay on Instagram: “Whew this took awhile to setup! These are all the dolls I have that are finished. I'm missing the Migidoll Ryu head, the Fairyland griffs…”
      @taixonay on Instagram: “LeighAnn, Brooke, HaNeul . #bjdphoto #bjd #abjd #dollstagram #bimongnarae #artbimong #narae406 #narae404 #iplehousebenny #iplehouse…”

6. Welp that doesn't sound too promising

7. There are companies that do color matching, so hybriding a Narae in olive isn't out of the question. I just don't think anyone has a default "tan" that matches.

While I do really like the olive color, I wish Bimong had a color that was more brown.

8. I can't wait to order my Narae fusion. I am waiting for Dandelion heads to be available for it. He said it will be ready in the next month . I am so exited.
      I am also torn about color matching. I have minifee body and two heads, so am thinking to order new normal to be able to swap. On another hand I am wondering what skintone is less prone to yellowing/greening? I had one doll(not minifee) get really green, really fast, so a little scared.

9. That's very interesting, thank you! But it's a bit strange because I asked this question to Bimong about a week ago and he told me that magnetic parts are "90% compatible" to Narae40. Probably these 10% are too much crucial :)

By the way, if you still have these parts could you please take a photo to share here with a close view on magnetic and default hands on a same photo? Just to see how big is the difference between them.

10. It has been way too long for me. . .I ordered a 1:4 Dandelion head. What size eye is recommended and flat or not? TIA

11. Oh which Dandelion's head do you order and in which skin ? I love Dandelion head so much, but I would like to have one in tan skin, so it's more expensive. I will wait to see pictures at owners home to decide ^^

12. @bugs6946 I have the 6.5 inch classic Dandelion head. I think the remastered head may have slightly larger eyes. The best eyes I've tried so far in the older head are 6mm oval flat glass eyes but I'm not entirely satisfied with anything I've tried so far. 8mm with small irises might work. I have ordered the new head in classic normal to match the body I have!

13. I have a question I hope someone can help me out with. Did Bimong make a 'classic' body in recent years in the pinky white that is available now? I have a N40 body that I am not getting on with, and I am not keen on the fusion, and would really like to be able to get a classic body as it's much simpler for me to handle. If there was such a body, I wondered if I kept an eye on the marketplace for a pinky white classic body from recent years whether it would work for my last year made pinky white head. Or maybe does anyone know whether he would rerelease a classic body? Apologies for my noobishness, I have been out of the Narae world for a long time and am a bit lost!

14. I believe he did release the classic body. I will try to figure that out.

15. I have the classic body in light tan from 2018, she does have the double jointed elbows only, the rest of her body is like my other original Narae's with small chest. Also the 40 Classic body was limited to 100. It is not listed on the website anymore, just checked my old order.

16. Yes, I remember the classic body being limited to 100. I did save some links to some prior offerings but those are on my PC and I'm on my cellphone for the evening.

17. Thanks Nancy. Boy, for some reason I had 10mm in my mind. I'll wait until you get your head, please let me know what size you go with.

18. Nancy, I asked Bimong and he said to use 10mm for the new Dandelion head. Now I wish he'd bring back the classic body. Never enough.

19. Hello there^^ I hope I am not interrupting. Does anyone know if the waiting times for heads are as long as they were/ are for the newly developed bodies/ complete dolls? Corona aside, ofc.

Thing is, I have been out of the loop with Bimong for a longer time. (I got my first Narin doll when he was still selling through Dollfair and the last around the time he went from DStoric back to establishing art bimong :aeyepop:)
      I am still looking to complete my little family with a classic Narae girl and tried the secondary market - got scammed not once, but twice - and so I decided to go with the beautiful Narae 402 RM head Bimong has on offer. I just ordered it. Next I'll need to find a body, so I chose classic normal skin for hopefully more options...

20. Just the heads are definitely faster. I got the N402 RM head with makeup and it shipped in less than two months. Supia normal skin is a good match for the classic normal skin