1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae/Narin 43/44cm Mini Discussion Part 7

Apr 9, 2018

1. @nancy_schroeder_ca , thank you so very much for taking the time to answer, this is great news. Really, you are an angel to give me some hybriding advice as well - can you read my mind?^^ Because I was secretely wondering if Supia would work, I love their bodies so much. I would be overjoyed to see my quest for Narae come to a happy ending after all these bad experiences.

2. I don't have easy access to the parts anymore so no photos, but the hands looked awkward to me. They technically fit in the socket at least. He posted photos recently of his jointed hands and I assume they are similarly sized. You can judge for yourself if those proportions bother you and ask him if the magnetic ones are the same size ball.

The feet were a total lost cause though. They would not even stay in the ankle socket unless they were pointing directly down (as in soles parallel to calves) as that let the hook slide into the groove on the feet and made for the least tension on the elastic. Any other position and they just snapped out of joint.

3. How do layaways work when buying these dolls? I see where it says you can pay two or three times, but can’t find any info on how the whole process works...

4. You would have to send a message on the website with your Order number and let Bimong know that you would like to do a layaway for your order, he would then send you a invoice with Paypal each month.

5. There is a payment option on the more expensive items now I did look back at a layaway I did and he did sent invoices.

6. Thanks guys. I actually ended up dm’ing him on Instagram to ask. Wow is he super friendly! Very pleased with my interactions with him so far. :):love

7. Wow it is really helpful. Thank you very much for your answer, now i need to think if i want to take some risk or not xD

8. How long does Bimong keep his dolls up for sale? I saw the listing for the Narae basic set and really like it, but need to save up another month first before starting payment. I couldn't seem to find where he says how long the listing would last on instagram or on the site?

9. Can anyone recommend sites where I might be able to purchase a kimono for my MSD Narae

10. Alice's Collections or maybe Etsy for MSD size clothing, seems like Minifee size might fit our Narae, but I have not tried any outfits yet, been busy working and had no dollie time.

11. I can finally come in here and say hi. My Tegan, a 412 hybrid girl came!

[​IMG]

Here is the box opening if you care to see more pictures.

12. Congratulations on your new Narae. They have such beautiful faces.

13. [​IMG]
      A little more pic spam of Tegan. There is more of her and her sister in the gallery.

@bugs6946 Thank you, I'm enjoying her immensely!

14. Finally received my Dandelion head today after it sat in US customs for 3 weeks. Now to wait for her outfit and then I'll post more pics.

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]
      My freshly painted baby ♡ Narae are always a joy to paint :love she's a N40s

16. Where are those trousers from?!

17. Hey everyone I haven't been active on DoA for a while and I'm sure this has been asked and I just cant find it.

Does the new high heel feet from bimongs shop fit the old narae (dstoric) resin match is not an issue for me.

18. I don't think they will, from what I saw on his website they are magnetic like Fairyland's Minifee. There is no S hook.

19. The magnetic feet are on the newest fusion body. There were regular feet with hooks on the prior bodies. I have some Art-Bimong heels and a D-Storic body but I haven't had time to try them yet.

20. I know you can add the ball of the foot as an option thats why im asking