1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narin & Narae (New Dolls)

Jan 20, 2005

1. Hello!

Petitepoupee is a shoe shop for all kinds of dolls, especially ball jointed dolls.
      It also introduces fantastic dolls, Narin & Narae.

Why don't you visit it once?
      Here we go..........

-> www.petitepoupee.com

:grin: :daisy

2. [​IMG]

3. Oh! This looks really nice. Lots of cool shoes.

Thanx for posting!

4. ahh.. hmmm though..

if you buy it direct from the narin site its $485 i think. They accept international orders but ONLY bank wire transfer. So maybe this is an option for those who can only pay with credit card (if they accept it?)

5. :grin: I do hope they will have more Narae in stock, what types of payment do they take? I looked but I don't see any info on it unless I am looking in the wrong place.

6. wow ...hpe they accept credit card LOL
      I would love a white boy to got with Precious later in the year

7. I reallyreally want narin, but... big doll damnit.

8. They only accept wire transfer and international money order. You can find this info in their "How to Use Your" section. http://www.petitepoupee.com/shop/use.asp

9. Are they only selling white skinned Narea?

10. GAHHHHH! I MUST BUY BOOTS! AND THIS SITE HAS EVERYTHING I WANT! *___*

11. Yes, they only come in that skin type

12. The only differences I see are...The site says they include maekup and clothing. I ordered my Narae from Narindoll - but the face up was extra and there was not any clothing. Not sure if that is worth the extra $170. But that appears to e the reason why it is more.

Therese

13. Thanks a lot~ for your commments.

You can buy directly Narin & Narae from its website as well.
      As you already may know, its original price is about 480 U$.
      Pesonally, I believe Narin & Narae in white skin are more beautiful.

The differences that Petitepoupee.com now makes are make-up, shocks, shoes,clothing and delivery fee. They are all included in the price. As a starter, we really appreciate your critical comments. ^^

Cheers!!!

14. Do you have these regularly in stock, or do you have to order at a special time of month? Do you have any pics of the clothes they come with? I couldnt find them on the website. Do they come with the human hair wigs?

(iirc, the makeup option from narindoll was a bit expensive also, and you can only order from the 1-7th each month, which is always exactly when I dont have money.)

15. It looks like the Narin/Narae on the site come with clothes and shoes and wig etc...That's why their price is $650. Or maybe I missed the normal dolls? hehe

Anyhow, I think they are gorgeous.

Thanks for posting!

16. :grin: Well a international postal money order is not bad at all (the one from the post office). Which one tho the pink ones or the green ones?

17. pink ones is international :)

Yeah, i didnt realize it came with wig + clothes + faceup. I guess it makes up fo rthe difference :)

18. There are two ways to buy Narin & Narae.

One way is that you can order them from its original website 'http://www.narindoll.com/'. It will take several days ( about 1 month from your order in case of this january). It costs about 480 U$ excluding delivery fee. Make-up is optional.

The other is that you can buy them in 'www.petitepouee.com'. In this case, you have to pay 650U$ but the price includes shoes, shocks, make-up, clothes and delivery fee. They are already in stock so it is possible to be on delivery in 24 hours.

Good......... days!!!

^^