1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Narin & Narae (New Dolls)

Jan 20, 2005

1. Hello!

Petitepoupee is a shoe shop for all kinds of dolls, especially ball jointed dolls.
      It also introduces fantastic dolls, Narin & Narae.

Why don't you visit it once?
      Here we go..........

-> www.petitepoupee.com

:grin: :daisy

2. [​IMG]

3. Oh! This looks really nice. Lots of cool shoes.

Thanx for posting!

4. ahh.. hmmm though..

if you buy it direct from the narin site its $485 i think. They accept international orders but ONLY bank wire transfer. So maybe this is an option for those who can only pay with credit card (if they accept it?)

5. :grin: I do hope they will have more Narae in stock, what types of payment do they take? I looked but I don't see any info on it unless I am looking in the wrong place.

6. wow ...hpe they accept credit card LOL
      I would love a white boy to got with Precious later in the year

7. I reallyreally want narin, but... big doll damnit.

8. They only accept wire transfer and international money order. You can find this info in their "How to Use Your" section. http://www.petitepoupee.com/shop/use.asp

9. Are they only selling white skinned Narea?

10. GAHHHHH! I MUST BUY BOOTS! AND THIS SITE HAS EVERYTHING I WANT! *___*

11. Yes, they only come in that skin type

12. The only differences I see are...The site says they include maekup and clothing. I ordered my Narae from Narindoll - but the face up was extra and there was not any clothing. Not sure if that is worth the extra $170. But that appears to e the reason why it is more.

Therese

13. Thanks a lot~ for your commments.

You can buy directly Narin & Narae from its website as well.
      As you already may know, its original price is about 480 U$.
      Pesonally, I believe Narin & Narae in white skin are more beautiful.

The differences that Petitepoupee.com now makes are make-up, shocks, shoes,clothing and delivery fee. They are all included in the price. As a starter, we really appreciate your critical comments. ^^

Cheers!!!

14. Do you have these regularly in stock, or do you have to order at a special time of month? Do you have any pics of the clothes they come with? I couldnt find them on the website. Do they come with the human hair wigs?

(iirc, the makeup option from narindoll was a bit expensive also, and you can only order from the 1-7th each month, which is always exactly when I dont have money.)

15. It looks like the Narin/Narae on the site come with clothes and shoes and wig etc...That's why their price is $650. Or maybe I missed the normal dolls? hehe

Anyhow, I think they are gorgeous.

Thanks for posting!

16. :grin: Well a international postal money order is not bad at all (the one from the post office). Which one tho the pink ones or the green ones?

17. pink ones is international :)

Yeah, i didnt realize it came with wig + clothes + faceup. I guess it makes up fo rthe difference :)

18. There are two ways to buy Narin & Narae.

One way is that you can order them from its original website 'http://www.narindoll.com/'. It will take several days ( about 1 month from your order in case of this january). It costs about 480 U$ excluding delivery fee. Make-up is optional.

The other is that you can buy them in 'www.petitepouee.com'. In this case, you have to pay 650U$ but the price includes shoes, shocks, make-up, clothes and delivery fee. They are already in stock so it is possible to be on delivery in 24 hours.

Good......... days!!!

^^