1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NarinDoll - New Dolls and Items

Aug 20, 2004

1. Wow, that tatoo is amazing. How are the tatoos done?

2. There is a special artist who does the Narin Tattooed dolls. First she lightly pencils in the design. Then she paints the tattoos in stages. When you see one of these in person, it's awesome. They look like those Chinese painted vases with the delicate shading and tiny tiny painting.

I should also mention, it takes many days of nonstop work to complete. But you probably guessed that... : 0 )

The talented artist who paints the Narin tattoos: the lovely Hea Yoon Kim.

3. Could you post a link, please?

4. The Narin tattoo 2 just came out so we haven't got it on the English site yet... but if you want to see it on the Korean site, please go here:
      www.narindoll.com

If you want to find our English site for Narin dolls, please go to www.dollfair.com (or click ENGLISH on the Korean site) and it will take you to us. We hope to load this new guy in tomorrow.

Catrina

5. will there also be a 60cm Narea tattoo 2 ? - Barb in MA

6. Hi Barb!

Good news or bad news?? :D

They usually do a female version of them after the male version comes out. So let's just hang on and see what pops up. I could email them and ask, but I enjoy a surprise too...

Hope your summer is going well for you and the kids.. thinking of you.

Catrina

7. Hi everyone,
      Classic faces are now available from Narin Creative.

We have a complete history of the classic faces and dolls in a discussion thread here:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74153

TO celebrate the re-release of the classic faces, we have commissioned a new facepaint by famous Korean artist Basicline.
      "PAULINA" is now available for a $50 fee on any classic face optional head or doll order requesting a classic faced head. She is also available in any of the Narin Creative resin colors: snow white, pinky white, golden beige or tanning.

Here is Paulina:
      [​IMG]

Please check out the discussion thread for much more info and questions.
      Catrina

8. Oh I wish I could do that right now. She is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for posting! At the very least, I can gaze upon her sweet face. ^__^

9. Hopefully this is in the right place...

1) is there front-on pics of the classic faces like there are with the other optional heads?
      2) are there plans to release them for the 60cm doll?

10. Paulina is a front-on classic face Narae. I don't have a blank one for you to see yet, since they have just started making them again.

The 60cm Narin and Narae are different dolls from the 43cm dolls... also, there were no 60cm Narin dolls at the time of the original classic dolls' release. The 60cm dolls first came out last November so they are quite new.
      Thanks for your good questions,
      Catrina

11. Had no idea these boys and gals came in beige and tan color O_O...a serious big plus point!! Where can I find pictures of tan or beige narins?

12. Actual pics-- right here:
      Hey, check out these rainbow legs!
      Tanning * Golden Beige * Pinky White * Snow White
      [​IMG]

The tanning came out a bit on the darker side in this pic than I think it is in person. They are against white computer paper for contrast.

This shows a nice contrast of the Narin doll 4 skin colors:
      [​IMG]
      Some of these have default paint, some have custom. Default paint is light eye and lip color plus eyebrows.
      [​IMG]

Catrina