1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narsha Doll *35 cm* ~ *EDIT*

Dec 27, 2004

1. *EDIT* April 25th, 2005
      Narsha Doll no longer accepts orders through their website.
      LE Narsha Dolls are now available at:
      http://www.dollmore.com/
      http://www.dollmoreusa.com/index.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.narshadoll.com/

Body type: aesexual
      Skin tone: white

- 1. Height: 35cm (13 3/4)
      - 2. Wig size: 6.5 inches
      - 3. Eye size: 12mm, 13mm, 14mm
      - 4. Head : 17cm
      - 5. Bust :15cm
      - 6. Waist : 14cm
      - 7. Hip : 17cm
      - 8. Foot : 5cm

2. First I've heard of them, but they're 35cm, and they seem to be made by Bimong, the maker of Narin & Narae dolls--I think they're *very* cute! Hopefully someone weill have more info, or will at least help with translating the site!

Lia

3. ohh! bump!

I want to know more about them, like how to order, ect. I can't read korean XDD

4. Ohhh I remember seeing those on ladoll.com!
      They kind of remind me of Petite Ais... But i think they're bigger.

5. Oops that was me!!

6. They are adorable! I hope someone can give us more info on them! They remind me of Petite AI's as well. I love how the make artist blushes their faces... looks like flushed real little children :)
      Mollie

7. I placed before order connection unoccupied ground in homepage.
      Manythank you for your a lot of interests.
      Happy new year~~~~^^*

www.narshadoll.com :grin:

8. I wish I had found them sooner...I really like this type of doll, they are very me! And now only Dollmore has one, but she looks too sad for me. Anyone here owns one?

9. Did they really sell 400 already? I've wanted one since this topic was posted, but didn't want to do the bank transfer. Now, of course, I regret it. I sent Dollmore USA an e-mail to see if it was possible to get a regular edition Narsha, but I'm not hopeful. If anyone knows where to find a non-limited Narsha, please let me know.

Dechelle

10. I received a reply from Hyon at Dollmore USA. From her response it seems that it may be easier to get a Narsha, but I'm still not clear on the availablity of the original regular edition. Hopefully Hyon doesn't mind me posting this-

"Sometime this week, we will introduce new Narsha face as
      regular line. Scarlett Letter Narsha was a movie charactor &
      was very popular in Korea so she was introduced to many movie fans
      since they recognized the face.

You can also always ask for custom make up as original looks.
      We should have more update about her very soon."

11. I just ordered her from dollmore, and I should receive her by end of May. I had inquired and was very excited to purchase Narsha doll when she first came out, but I didn't have enough money at the time, and I wanted the one with the dress, but they didn't offer her with the dress at that time either. She is just perfect for me this time, and I was finally able to get her. I'll post pictures when she arrives! By the way, if you redo her eye brows and make it rather rounder and even, she won't look so sad.

12. Oh good. I'm not too fond of the Scarlett letter doll but I like their other girls very much.

13. I really like her, but $600 is just too steep. I hope the regular line comes out soon!

14. she is cute though

15. And now there's a blond girl too. They look really pretty.

16. Wow, the blonde one's just beautiful!

17. OE I like th one with the black hair..but >< I don't like the body!!

But her eyes are so beautifull!!