1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NASIA: What's up with her?

Jun 30, 2007

1. I found Nasia on the Volks International site, (not the LA site) and there is a page with a link to order her. However, when I click the link all I ever get is the "sorry" page. Is she out of production or simply out of stock? Anyone know what's up?

2. Technically Shinsiya, Misia, and Nasia were released Dolls Party 6 (9th December, 2001) in oldskin. Both sites have been selling the remaining stock as standard models

Right now Nasia is sold out on both sites the only way to get that head is through FCS unless volks decides to release her as a standard pureskin model

3. Hi
      You can occasionally find Nasia on Yahoo Japan.

In FCS she is mold # F-11

Check out Cassiel's excellent FCS website:
      http://www.angelden.net/fcs/fcs-msd.html

You can only get an FCS if you actually physically go to a Volks store and order one. The closest is in LA, though of course they have them in Japan too. Info about the LA store (hours, location etc) can be found here: www.volksusa.com

Good luck!
      Raven

4. Thank you all so much! After I recover from the Dolpas I think I may put a WTB in the marketplace. Yahoo Japan is still a bit of a mystery to me. Or.....perhaps they will re-release her one day. That would be heaven!

And especially thanks to Raven for the mold and the link to Cassiel's site. I may actually do that!

5. Thats exactly what happened to me. I saw her on the International page, looked her up over here. Saved about half the money, then decided to buy her and got the error page. It was really quite sad. I will have one someday, even if I have to do it through FCS. That kit is really tempting though. I just signed a lease to move however, I dont think I should be buying more dolly stuffs.