1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

nDoll Feedback (ALL)

Jul 29, 2008

1. I'm interested in buying a few goods from nDoll, but I couldn't really find a lot of info about them..
      I would like to know the overall satisfaction of customers, please.

1.When shipments arrive, how was it packaged?
      2.Were they well packaged?
      3.How long did shipping take?
      4.Was the communication good?
      5.How did you post your concerns?
      6.How quick did they respond to your concerns/questions?
      7.Was it a hassle to pay via Paypal?
      8.How long did it take for them to let you know your payment has arrived?

Overall, is the store reliable?

Any general feedback and/or advice is really appreciated! :aheartbea

2. I've ordered from nDoll before and it's a generally pleasant experience. I had some trouble with using Firefox to browse their website so I'd recommend using IE when you make an order. The payment system isn't that complicated, and they do send out an email to you immediately after confirming order. Waiting period (non-doll items) between payment and shipping is about a week or so.

They have pretty good communication, even though they didn't have a Q&A board. You can email them from the address provided on the bottom of the website page, and they'll usually get back to you within 1-2 days.

3. 1.When shipments arrive, how was it packaged?
      Everything was indiviually packaged, each piece of clothing even if it was part of set had it's own bag.

Yes, plenty bubble wrap for just clothes and a few wigs.

It took from the time of ordering till arrival almost 2 weeks. But from the time it was shipped to it's arrival it only took about 5 days.

Excellent.

I sent an email directly to the one stated on the site at the bottom of each page.

Very next day.

Nope. Even though I put the wrong email down for the order which was why I had to contact them. They sent a new invoice to the correct email address the very next day after I emailed them informing them.

Within a couple days after I think.

Overall I think their safe to buy from as far as for clothing and wigs. I wouldn't buy a doll through them unless it was the only way to get it.

4. Well, this is not a real feedback because I had no transaction at all with nDoll, but their policies are indeed very upsetting, if you're going to buy from Italy.
      First, I contacted them because I wanted to know more about the new released Napidoll heads, and I received no answer. I emailed them another time, to get more info about shipping to Italy by airmail, they answered me that they don't offer this service to my country, but they were willing to give me more explanations about other methods.
      Then, I asked for EMS, and I received no reply again.

Another person sent an email with the same question, and they said they're not going to send their merchandise to Italy because shipping is too expensive for the customer...

Well, I feel a little deceived.
      I could understand ebay sellers with a private shop that fear Italian customs and mail service, but even an international retailer? So they prefer to lose a customer, instead of trying their best to increase their commerce and reputation.

In the end, their communication is below average, and their customer care lacks of reliability, because it isn't stated anywhere in their website that they don't sell to Italy...

5. What did you order?
      SD/SD13 dress set

When did you order?
      29 August 2008

How was the communication?
      Got a "thank you for ordering" email after I placed the order.

How easy was it to pay?
      I paid by Paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      About a week. They din emailed me when they shipped out. I could get the tracking number online easily.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yup, the dress set was lovely. It was worth it even though it was very ex. My most expensive set so far. :o

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yup, even better than sales pics.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Totally. :aheartbea

6. 1.When shipments arrive, how was it packaged?

The shipment didn't arrive ( I am waiting for almost 2 months for two wigs and a dress ) and right now I just have the feeling the package will be a disaster.

I doubt it.

It didn't arrive yet.

HORRIBLE communication. I made my payment, I sent several e-mails (10 e-mails through 2 weeks) and since I didn't get any answer we had to thread them with a report to paypal, then they rushed with answers. No more answers till yesterday, to tell me that one of the ordered wigs was not anymore in stock.

I didn't bother if they didn't even answer my concerns by e-mail regarding anything.

They didn't.

The only easy thing of this order, the payment.

Hmm... It's taking more than a month and a half so I am guessing two months from now.

Another point out is that I ordered the goods and paid out THE NEXT DAY (like I said several times now), the shop assured me that all goods except for the dress were ready to ship and yesterday when I got my EMS after a LONG long waiting they told me there was a wig missing out of stock (yes, after I paid and after I waited two months)

So out of my point of view, this shop sucks and I hope they close it down. Service to the customer was horrible beyond anything I could have imagined for my first ordering.

Never again! :vein

7. I think it's relevent that this shop used to be happydollus.com, who had very poor communication and have even been accused of taking payment for dolls and not sending them!

I used to be a dealer for Happydoll, and they were fantastic until Lucy left. I don't know what's going on with them, but without Lucy, to me they are not Happydoll.

Buyers beware.

8. What did you order?

5 pairs of outfits

When did you order?

Around 2 months ago

How was the communication?

Got a invoice for my order , then got another email letting me know items had been posted along with a tracking number.

Was it a hassle to pay via Paypal?

Nope pretty straight forward

How long did it take for them to let you know your payment has arrived?

If you check your order status , you will see they confirm payment within 2-3 days

How long did it take to ship?

Arrived within a week of getting there email that item was posted

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes , i was very happy with all the items. Very well made and good quality material.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yup pretty much.

Were you satisfied with the product?

Yes
      , will buy from ndoll again when i see something that catches my eye

9. 1.When shipments arrive, how was it packaged?
      -In a box,wrapped with plenty of bubble wrap and decorative tissue paper
      -Yes,it was - but I was slightly disappointed I didn't get the Dollheart box :sweat
      -3 days
      -Erm...not so much :sweat I was expecting at least an email saying your item has shipped,here's the tracking number etc etc but I didn't get one :sweat
      -I didn't :sweat
      -N/a :sweat
      -Naw,easy as always
      -around half a day?

10. I ordered a few times from ndoll aka. happydoll.us
      It wasnt very pleasent, but we just dont have choice cuz dollheart already sold out on the clothes we wanted...
      The first one was suck...cuz it's like..
      Happydoll : "we already shipped your item. but one of the shoes seems to be out of stocked already. so, we are refunding your money...bla bla bla"

We were like : "what?? how could they refund and shipped without our knowledge first?"
      then they started to reply and say : " oh.. we managed to take back your items from the shipping place... so...what you want to replace your sheos with? "

I felt abit... "...." that time..

When our items was "re-shipped" , we cant use the tracking no, not until the 2 weeks after the "shipping notice" was given...

The second time I ordered a pair of boots cuz the same reason, it's out of stock from dollheart already... but yeah...I never received the boots, and it was supposed to be shipped since last July...

I'm not buying from them anymore.. It's too risky..

11. I bought two pairs of Dollheart boots from them. The payment process threw me for a loop at first, but I clued in pretty quick!

This purchase happened a while ago but I remember the package arrived within a reasonable amount of time and the items were very well padded. I recall no problems and I remember getting a free gift or two!

I may do business with them again.

12. I've ordered a head and several wigs with them. I haven't much choice as this head is sold only there.
      Communication was awful - they don't answer questions. At all. All I needed to know I got from head's creator (who was brilliant help!). But shipment was on time, no "out-of-stock" for wigs at last minute, and package was very good. All stated gifts were in place too.
      Overall it wasn't too terrible, and I was going to place another order with them today - and now they put strange "5% tax" for total price of purchase. I was very surprised... and don't think I'll do that order after all.

13. I really want to order the Yeon head but now I'm a bit worried I won't get it after reading these reviews... :( I'm still on the fence. I don't want to drop $250 (including face up and shipping) for a dollhead I may not get.

14. Well, I ordered a Happydoll Dorothy from them on 5 November 2008.

Paying by PayPal was simple, and my payment was confirmed on 6 November.

I received a tracking number on 7 November, but EMS Korea still has no record of the tracking number on file, nor does USPS, so no idea where my girl is.

I emailed them using the address listed on the site, and have received no response. Until I have either my doll or my money back, I am going to remain uneasy.

Also, I don't like the fact that they charged $113 (USD) for EMS shipping, when by their own charts, it would have to be a 10 kg package to cost that much to ship to the US! I am only putting up with that because this seems to be the only place I can find a Happydoll Dorothy.

Edit, 11/21 - She finally showed up on tracking on Wednesday, much to my relief, and got here today, safe and sound! I've got her box opening pictures up now, and I'm very happy with her! I never did receive an email back from nDoll about her whereabouts when I was still worried, though.

15. I have ordered stuff from nDoll a few times,basically just cloths, eyes or shoes etc.
      Their communication was er.... there is no communication what so ever except emails that confirming my orders.

They didn't even email me when my stuff was shipped or even when they received my payment. But they always updated "order status" page where I can check that they actually received my payment and get my tracking number from.

Their service is very fast, however. I usually get my items in 3-4 days shipped by EMS.
      But their shipping fee is expensive compare to other Korean company.

16. Well, I took the risk and ordered the Yeon gothic style head, I will let people know if I get it. I think paypal has 45 days from the date of purchase to reverse charges. I'm REALLY hoping I get it as it's such a pretty head!

17. It's been exactly one week since I've ordered and paid and the site is now saying ready for shipment so I'm guessing thats a good sign!

Once I get the Yeon head I will be sure to post feedback here! Wish me luck!

18. I bought a Napidoll Serios head with faceup from them. Asked via email how long it would take to arrive. It was a month, and they kept to that delivery period perfectly. I'm very happy with my boy!

19. ok now it's been two weeks since I've paid for the Yeon head and still no word :(

20. Just keep checking your tracking. It took about that long for them to get my Dorothy sent out. I was a nervous wreck the whole time, but sooooo happy when she got here!