1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nefer Kane CK Dolls Discussion

Dec 19, 2012

1. [​IMG]
      Noisette loves My Little Pony by ValliPink, on Flickr
      Noisette is my litle nut that loves fun, colourful things.

bridget your little Suzy is a darling.

I love the way Nefer creates outside the boundaries. She's inspired.

2. VALLI: I love your Noisette with ponies, it's so cute^^
      I'm a big fan of Nefer art too.

3. Nefer is a more of a magician than a sculptor: I haven't even heard of anyone able to produce so many drastically different dolls and so quickly - and each one is a gem!

I love seeing everyone's Suzy. Suzy was my first CK doll, but since then I got Humpty, Iracebeth, Aleah, Maheya, and Nexeven is coming next. There is a story behind each of them - they are all so unique... I'll be sure to post some pictures soon. Here is one of my Suzy for starters (face-up by Nefer):

[​IMG]
      DSC02280 by Miraclebabymouse, on Flickr

4. She's here! May I please introduce you to Zipporah!
      [​IMG]

5. Hmmm Has anyone removed Humpty Dumpty's headcap? It looks like such a seamless fit that I'm a bit intimidated...
      Nancy

6. nancy dear, all you have to do to remove the headcap of one of my doll, is to use a Xacto knife, you put the blade in the seam and PLOP it'll open like in a magic trick :)

I work a lot to make my headcaps totally seamless, which I can be a bit intimidating at first, but it allows some of my collectors to let their dolls bald if they want :) I must confess a passion for bald dolls myself lol!

I want to thank you hand on my heart everyone for your adorable comments which are a great motivation for me to sculpt better and faster! the happiness I see here is the greatest reward of an artist, this is what makes me exist : THANKS A GAZILLION KIND FRIENDS :aheartbea

7. Thank you, Bridget.
      Moustail, so that's your Suzy! I think she's fab! I forget who belongs to who. You're so right about Nefer. Creative innovator.
      DollZ your Suzy was one of the cutest I saw by Nefer, but I missed them first time around.

Nancy, Zipporah is fantabulous! Huge congrats.

Nefer, it is so lovely to have you visit. Everything is true that was said. I know how vital it is for an artists to hear and see the love her work creates. The love you have is woven through every single one of your creations. I just wish I had more funds because I would have more of your beauties.

8. I'm loving all the pictures of Nefer's resin kids, but I have to admit that Humpty has a special place in my heart. Nancy, congrats on your new darling girl! :)

9. opal, My Humpty will always be extra special to me: I bought her from an original owner, had to put on hold originally, and paid for her on the day my son was born - like 6 hours after delivery :)

Valli - yes, there are many Suzy in this world, and the world is better for it :)

Nancy - your Humpty is a star! Who did the face-up, Heliantas?

10. My NK dolls are some of my favorites-I have a Suzy and an Aleah, with Nexeven to come-I think she will be nearest and dearest to my heart. They all lend themselves to such creativity in facial and clothing design. Got to post some pics when I get home. . .

11. my Iracebeth :D
      face up by NEFER herself!

[​IMG]

12. Love your girl, Bridget! :)

13. Yay! So pretty!

Sent via Tapatalk!

14. Definitely want to see your pics of your Nefer lovelies NewBjder, I think Nexeven is going to be an absolutely amazing doll!

Bridget Your Iracebeth by Nefer is Wonderful!

NancyMe12 Your Miss Humpty just make me sooo smile - Wonderful dolly!

15. bridget, your Iracebeth is awesome!

16. thank you for Nefer, she's so talented :)

17. Ah Dear Nefer thank you for giving me the courage to pop her headcap! I adore her bald and have just recently purchased a beanie
      for her as it's gotten quite chilly here. But I do think she will remain in her elegant baldness.

Nancy

18. bridget Your Iracebeth is delightful. I love her in all her glory.

mousetailLilygami did Zipporah's (Miss Humpty) faceup and body blushing