1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nefer Kane CK Dolls Discussion

Dec 19, 2012

1. It's so exciting to see owner pics!!

Sent via Tapatalk!

2. Here is my Humpty Eugene with a face up by Nefer Kane. I love him to bits and pieces.

[​IMG]

3. GiantKiller: I love the way Eugene is so tender. Nefer did such a great job with face-up, she seems alive and soft...

4. Eugene is such a sweetheart, lovelovelove him and his oh so soft face up by Nefer! I suspect Humpty will always tug at my heart. :)

5. Eugene is fantastic. I agree with mousetail's description. Lovely faceup.

Bridget your Iracebeth is amazing. Look at her tootsies! I love her separated toes.

6. Giantkiller your Eugene is adorable. I love that sweet soft faceup.

7. I am just joining this thread...hello everyone!

I love your Iracebeth Bridget :)

And your Eugene is simply adorable GiantKiller :)

Your photoshoot is lovely Mousetail - your Iracebeth is amazing!

8. Hello dollfanz! Ditto on everything you posted. Nefer is one of the most imaginative & creative artists ever. I am hoping for more tinies like Suzy someday.

It's a cold & snowy day here so Clara Grace found a warm lap to snuggle up in.

[​IMG]
      3My bear friend by Jonquil O, on Flickr

9. im so excited to see this thread. nefer is a friend of mine and a great doll maker. she has great lay away plans too. i won Iracebeth....on the give away contest last month and am waiting for Iracebeth. she is even blushing and painting her for me. OH and she comes with eyes. so what size clothes do i look for? im not very good at sewing. I know she wears a size 5 wig. and what size are the eyes? i want to get more eyes too. squee i can not wait until she comes home~

10. Huge contratulations on winning Iracebeth. I'm excited for you.

11. thanks so very much Valli. i have never ever won anything in my life. i was just sharing my friends link and turned in the email! hahaha she gave another dollie away (4 dolls) because i am one of her besties and she didnt want anyone to think badly so she put another iracebeth up. i heart nefer. she said my dollie face is almost finished. i cant wait to see her in real life.

12. thank you :)
      and wow I love EUGENE :D

[​IMG]

13. piercednpaintedBig congrats on winning Iracebeth. She is such a unique and charming girl. Sorry I have no clue
      what size clothes she will wear. My Zipporah (Humpty Dumpty) seems quite content to sit around naked :)

Nancy

14. Does anyone have photos of Maheya to show off? I should be receiving mine shortly and wanted some eyecandy...:lol:

15. loveusps - I should have my Maheya (and her sister) very soon, they are already in the mail! Ohh I can't wait... Was stalking the postman yesterday, but he brought nothing.. :(

16. Hi, Everyone! I sure have enjoyed going thru the thread and seeing the pics of everyone's wonderful CK dolls. I just purchased a Humpty Dumpty second-hand, and I am thrilled to be getting her. I was wondering if the Humpty owners would please confirm the size wig she wears and the correct size eyes. It was my understanding that she wears a 6/7 wig; however, I later saw somewhere else that she wears a 7/8. Also, I read that she needs 12mm eyes, but I was wondering if 14mm eyes may also fit her. I really appreciate all the help and input everyone can give. Thank you! :daisy

17. I wish I could help on Humpty Info but I'm not sure... You know, I haven't seen very many Ettie pictures and I'm dying to! I wish I could've gotten her!

18. Mousetail. Thanks heaps. Lucky you for getting the set. I am a late comer and missed Aleah. No worries though, Nexeven and Moka or cappacino humpty will be coming home. Hopeing for Maheya today. Need to do a face and body up on her. It's been 2 year since I did one of those. Can't wait to see your girls. Post lots of pics please!!:)