1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nefer Kane CK Dolls Discussion

Dec 19, 2012

1. Lisa : for the wig, both sizes fit ! 6-7 or 7-8 (7-8 will fit better with headcap).
      Same for the eyes : 12mm or 14 mm, both fit !

Kanozzle : her is mine :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

[​IMG]

2. Bone: Thank you so much for the info.! I really appreciate that. Love the pretty pic of your Ettie and her pet! :love

3. Thank you Lisa! She's gorgeous! I love how serene she seems to be too!

Sent via Tapatalk!

4. kanozzle: Yes, Bone's Ettie does seem to be serene, but she also seems to have a regal aire about her--she's full of confidence! She's wonderful! :)

bridget: I forgot to mention that I also love the pic of Eugene. I love how she seems to be admiring the sky! Very pretty pic! :)

5. BONE: wonderful :aheartbea

6. OH claps hands. neffie is mailing my iracebeth~ oh im so excited. I think she will be nekked. neffie said she was going to give her a tattoo.... and thanks bone for the eye size. my neffie is so darn busy painting and packing and shipping i didnt want to bother her. how long does it take for it to get to the states?

7. piercednpainted: She's awesome! Congratulations! :cheer

8. Piercednpainted: She is amazing! I loved her the moment I saw her on FB! Especially that tattoo... ;)

9. Huge congrats on your Humpty, Lisa.

Bone your Ettie is serene and regal. Oh so agree.

Piercedandpainted, your Iracebeth is so incredible. Hope she gets there fast. Things from the States to the UK take up to 14 days, but sometimes arrive within a week. Not so sure about France though.

10. Bone your girl is quite confident and majestic. I do like her. Her wig is perfect.

piercednpainted Congrats on your Iracebeth. Love her little tushie tatt.

11. Thank you so much, Valli! She actually arrived today, and I just love her! She is so special! I will try to take some pics of her soon and share one. ;)

12. I am preordering a tan Humpty and I am so excited! I adore this little easter egg girl! :)

13. Congrats, opal! That's wonderful! I am very happy for you! :cheer

14. My Maheya has been in US customs jail for 1 week and a day! :evil:Still no tracking from USPS and the French tracking says this...
      [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
      Anyone else experience this??

15. Oh no !!! Poor you !!!

Just drop an email to Nefer !!!!!! As usual, she will help you with this !!!

But this is so strange... You really have no luck....
      Because, no, I think nobody experience this before...

Nefer's dolls NEVER get stuck in the customs before....

But, well, again, just drop a mail, we know our Nefer, she will solve this in no time ;)

16. I just sent one to her. I hope she know's what is going on..

17. I just love Suzy, she is adorable..

18. Noistette and Angelique are both wonderful! Just look at that impish little face! :)