1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nefer Kane CK Dolls Discussion

Dec 19, 2012

1. I know my Mystery loves her jacket from those "elf on a Shelf" dolls you find around. Fit her nicely

2. Hello!
      Mystery wants to join to your company)))
      [​IMG]

3. Is anyone in love with Onion as much as I am? I cannot handle the cuteness! :D

4. @dizii , i think Onion ia a very pretty doll!

5. I looooove Onion! Wish she was in the cards for me.

6. Does anyone know Suzy eye size?

Thanks!

7. I am just about to burst and thought this might be the most approriate place to do it: I just sent payment for my white Moon! I have been pining over her since her preorder and finally got courage to ask Nefer. Now I'm bouncing happily around and waiting for my Moon. <3

8. Hi everyone! I'm happy to join this thread. Today I received my first Nefer Kane collaboration doll - sweet Onion. What a striking whimsical little thing she is! I've never seen a Nefer Kane doll in person but I was always intrigued by them so I took a chance and ordered her during her preorder. Nefer has been the best to deal with. She let me have a reaaaalllllly looonnng layaway which is the only reason I could get Onion. And she is such a warm, caring person to deal with. I loved her! This little Onion has already won a place in my heart because of Nefer's kindness.

9. I denied that I had been developing a crush on Onion since I first ran across the sight of her enchanting self on *bay. After she sold I kept revisiting the photos of her from the listing, my heart jumping a little gleeful hop at the sight of her. This went on for several weeks. Then, one recent day Onion was a new arrival at the Doll Peddlar; AND in coco latte resin. I tried SO hard not to want her; but we all know that only makes it worse. So a few minutes ago I mashed the "buy" button and instantly knew I'd done the right thing.

#789 Dizzy*Mizz*Lizzy, Sep 12, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    10. Oooooh! Wonderful! You'll love her!

11. #791 Dizzy*Mizz*Lizzy, Sep 17, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
    12. She's styled perfectly! I love her faceup, her wig and her adorable outfit! All look great with her lovely resin. I am enchanted by these sweet Little Onions. :)

13. You are so sweet! I just happened to have a Dollmore wig from another doll that fit Onion and the color worked! I'd added eyelashes but decided she is more charming and innocent-looking without them. I've decided her name must be Mildred because I think of my beloved great aunt from my childhood, when I look at this little Onion.

14. Thank you. :) Mildred fits her and its a beautiful name made all the more endearing by the memories you have of your great aunt. My Onion's name is Vidalia. It ties into Onion but I also think it's pretty! I'm still working in a faceup for her so I haven't tried eyelashes yet. I was thinking of using some platinum blonde hair from the mane of my Palimino pony, Poca. And making them sparse but long. Maybe with a little gloss on the tips?

15. Ha! I had considered "Vadalia" as a name also for the same reasons—great minds... Good luck with the faceup; using Poca's mane hair is brilliant! Now you've got my mind reeling with some new ideas....

16. That's what I like about DoA! How we can inspire each other! Please be sure to post pictures of any of the creative things you make. I'd love to see them. :)

17. So happy to find this thread! My Gracie (Suzy) is one of my favorite dolls.

url=Gracie][​IMG][/url] Gracie by Jonquil O, on Flickr

18. Hi! I'm trying to find info on Nefer Kane's Iracebeth. It looks like she was released in 2013? Is she considered a mini or a tiny? How much did she originally sell for? How much does she go for now? TIA!

19. So cute is your Gracie! Great wig and outfit!

20. Thank you so much! Here she is being a proper little Victorian girl with her lovely pet Borzoi
      [​IMG]My little lovelies by Jonquil O, on Flickr

#800 Jonlyn, May 7, 2017
      Last edited: May 8, 2017