1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nefer Kane CK Dolls Discussion

Dec 19, 2012

1. She is simply darling and I adore her borzoi!

2. Is anyone participating in the order for the tiny Nancy Luna? There's a limited chance to get hold of a full original moon too at a slight discount. I've popped a blue Nancy on order and a glow in the dark full moon and I can't wait. All my recent visits to the ckdolls site now has me pining for one of the onion girls too!

3. I am getting the white glow in the dark Nancy Luna :)

#803 CathyM, Nov 5, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    4. I can't stop looking at Onion! There is something so haunting and gorgeous about that face! My good friend has just ordered the celadon one. I may wait and see if she does another release in the powder color.

5. Yes same here, a blue Nancy Luna with faceup. SO excited!

Onion has such a sweet little face, you won't regret bringing her home. Hope you find her!

#805 Jemjoop, Nov 6, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2017
    6. Does anyone know what size wig Onion wears?

7. I got my Pocket Mystery Elf today! She's beautiful!

[​IMG]

8. I think her head is the same as a Blythe dolls, so she'd take 11-12 inch wigs.

She's so cute! I really love the size of the new tinies coming from Nefer.

#808 beatnik, Dec 8, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2018
    9. So excited - my Mystery just shipped!

10. My little Aleah :)
      [​IMG]

11. Hello everybody. I just received a Moon for Christmas. She is my first girl, and a size that confuses me. What clothes fit on her? Thank you :sweat

12. Some Blythe sized clothing will fit her upper body but will be too small in the hip area. If you go with Blythe clothing, I'd suggest sticking with foofy skirts/dresses or stretchy items. I've owned a moon in the past (had to sell for reasons, but I've got a new one ordered) and used to sew for her so I'm familiar with the size.

I managed to snag the last Onion in praline so she's now on a shortish layaway. I'm becoming addicted to Nefer dolls and I'm now hunting down a Bloon :love

13. Does anyone have a Lapin? I don't know what their status is, but I think she's gorgeous and if anyone has one, I'd like to see pictures!! :3nodding:

14. My praline Onion is now in transit and the Pocket Onion preorder has started. I'm definitely going to be getting a tiny version to join my full-sized girl. Is anyone else here going to order a tiny onion?

15. I ordered a tiny pink onion! :)

Love your Vidalia choice for her name! I ordered the tiny version and was thinking Pearl since she's tiny even though I have the pink, not white one coming. Might have to see what other onion names there are! :)

#816 madebybarbara, Feb 27, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2018
    16. I ordered a pink one, too!

17. Yay for all the pocket onions :) I've ordered two!

18. Is anyone bringing home any lovelies from the summer sale?

19. Not from the summer sale, but my Pocket Onion is on her way to my home <3 I can't wait to see her!