1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nefer Kane CK Dolls Discussion

Dec 19, 2012

1. I know, how could you not love her? Heaps of congrats on ordering your tan Humpty, Opal.

2. Love your guys' Suzy! I have one too, but tonight it is time to show off my latest arrival... They are still naked in this picture, to show off Nefer's amazing painting job, but I've got them wigged and dressed now, ready for the next shoot :)

[​IMG]
      My new Aleah and Maheya by Miraclebabymouse, on Flickr

3. I dream about this little egg girl all the time. I lay awake planning things to make for her, she will be one little spoiled princess! :) The more I look at Nefer's dolls, the more I fall in love with them. Part of me regrets missing out on the preorder for Nexeven, but I can only get one right now, and Egg girl owns my heart. :)

Oh, Mousetail, you have the sisters! Congrats! I can't wait to see more pics of these lovelies! :)

4. opal big congrats on your tan Humpty. I so adore my HD, Zipporah Eulalie. She makes me squeak with delight every time I look at her.

I adore all of the Suzys! Thanks for the Suzy spam valli and imajica.

Mousetail congrats on your girls Maheya and Aleah. They look stunning. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

I must confess that I've been a bad girl and just purchased a lilac Aleah that was looking for a new home. Zipporah told
      me that she was feeling a little heartsick for one of her sisters. How could I resist that face? So Aleah, will be heading
      to CT in a month or so. I think I'm becoming a Nefer addict...

5. Oh, congrats on the new addition! :) I understand being a Nefer addict, I think I may be feeling the same thing.

6. They are fab, Mousetail. I look forward to seeing them clothed and wigged.

7. LOVE Noisette and Angelique waves back to her.
      [​IMG]
      Angelique by imajica63, on Flickr

Wow love Amaya and Maheya. Gorgeous dolls. Some dolls just don't need clothing and those sisters are among them!

8. loveusps: I hope your Maheya is released from jail soon. I have a DIM Trisha in dolly jail right now. She's only been there for a couple of days, though. I can't imagine why they have held your girl for over a week. That's very unusual for U.S. customs in my experience. Anyway, I do hope whatever the reason is that it is resolved quickly. :)

imajica: You know I'm a fan of Angelique! That name suits her so well because she has the face of a little angel. I'm so glad you found the thread! I'm new as well, as I just purchased a Humpty Dumpty. :)

QUOTE=Valli;9782354]
      Bonjour! We wave to all our friends by ValliPink, on Flickr

Noistette waves hi to Angelique.[/QUOTE]

Valli: Love that adorable pic of Noistette! She is such as cutie--and her pet, too! :daisy

mousetail: You know I love your girls, too! They do look wonderful naked, as it does show off their beautiful painting, but I am looking forward to seeing what "look" you give them, too. :)

I finally got to take some pics of my new Humpty Dumpty today. Her name is Allie, and I just love her sooo much!!! :aheartbea

[​IMG]
      Meet My Adorable Allie by Lisa's Dream Dolls, on Flickr

9. Lisa, Allie is absolutely stunning! This is the best natural face-up I've evr seen on a Humpty; who did it?

10. mousetail: Awww! That's so sweet! I actually did her face-up. I thank God it turned out well. I really appreciate your wonderful comment. Thank you! :abambi:

11. Oh my Humpty has a dream face up. Have a Cappucino on order and thinking about dressing her and face and so many things.

12. Awww! Congratulations! I love how different the Humptys can all look

Sent via Tapatalk!

13. Adorable little girls everyone has. Nefer's dolls are so unusual and so amazingly beautiful that I hope to have one someday.

14. [​IMG][/IMG]

Had to add my sweet Anais. I can't get enough of Nefer's beauties!

15. Oh, I love your girl! She's gorgeous! :) Her outfit and wig are perfect for her! It's so much fun to see Nefer's lovelies undressed, and dressed with a wig.

Lisa, I adore your Allie, she's such a pretty, pretty girl! Your face up is wonderful. That's how I see my egg girl, with a natural face up. She will be one spoiled little princess. :)

16. Yay! Glad she and her little friend finally made it home! They must be tired from their layover. :)

17. Loveusps, I'm go lad your Maheya is home. What a relief.

Allie is a stunner and that's such a beautiful faceup Lisa.

Huge congrat k8ty. The Nefer dolls will soon be arriving. Woo hoo!

18. WOO HOO TOO :fangirl:

19. Congratulations! I can't wait to see what she looks like when she is all done up! :)

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2