1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nefer Kane CK Dolls Discussion

Dec 19, 2012

1. The sisters look amazing! Love everything about them! More, please. :)

2. Oh, I'm so excited to find this thread! I adore Nefer's dolls, and there is some great spam in this thread. :)

I am on layaway for a capuccino Humpty and I am SO EXCITED I can't stand it!

3. Wow! This thread has really moved along since I've been away over a day. That's great, though! :thumbup

k8ty: Thank you very much! I had a lot of fun doing Allie's face-up, and I do thank God it came out well. Humptys are such awesome dolls! :fangirl:

Thank you so much, kanozzle! It is really cool how Humptys can look so different and unique. :wiggle

laurmann2000: I hope you can get one of Nefer's dolls soon, too. They are are all so different and amazing! ;)

Newbjder: Anais is very sweet! I love that wig on her, and her outfit is so cute, too! :aheartbea

I really appreciate that, opal! That is so sweet! I do thank God she turned out well. I'm looking forward to seeing your little princess, too! :daisy

loveusps: Yay!!! That's awesome! I can't wait to see how you style her. :)

Valli: Awww! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like Allie. I really appreciate that. She is such a sweetie, and I love her so much! :aheartbea

mousetail: Aleah and Maheya are so gorgeous! Their outfits are beautiful and just perfect for them! :love

KyEliza: That's wonderful! I am so happy for you! You are going to adore your Humpty. They are so special! Congrats! :cheer

4. Lisa, thank you so much! I am so excited about my little egg girl!

mouse tail, it will be hard to wait, but totally worth it! I can't wait to see all the little Humptys, too.

5. mousetail, your sisters are stunning. My little Suzy aka Noisette has a Catesch flower crown and some other great goodies. I love the painting she did on Cashew aka Mr. Morphoblob.

6. Any suggestions on how to dress Humpty?? What is going to fit?

7. k8ty: I am just planning on making my Humpty (Allie) some clothes--when I get the chance. :lol: Right now, she is just wearing some mix-matched YoSD clothes. Her top is more like a slim YoSD, and her bottom would require some YoSD clothing with some flare to it due to it being "over-sized". Here's a full-size pic of my girl, so you can see what mean. You may have already seen it on my Flickr. The top she has on fits pretty good. It is just a little big on top of the shoulders and around the neckline. The bottom she is wearing is YoSD bloomers, and they fit her just fine. Also, though she has no shoes on in this photo, but I did try some larger YoSD shoes on her, and they fit. I will try to take some more pics of her soon with shoes on. I hope this helps. :)

[​IMG]
      Meet My Adorable Allie by Lisa's Dream Dolls, on Flickr

8. Hi everyone...

I am so happy to introduce my Iracebeth - Albino Heart. I won her in Nefer's Christmas Giveaway (lucky, lucky me!!) She is wonderful and holds a very special place in my heart :)

Eventually she will be clothed ;)

[​IMG]

9. Bone: You are very welcome! :daisy

dollfanz: Albino Heart is very sweet! Congratulations on winning her! That is so awesome, and I know it makes her even more special to you. :)

10. DOLLFANZ: yes: lucky you, she's wonderful!!!! like Nefer^^
      (I'm lorrainebmcfly too ;) )

11. I think that you did a great job on her. She grabbed my attention!! I especially like her ears!

12. Thank you so much Lisa's Dream Dolls! :)

Thank you bridget! :)

13. dollfanz, Albino Heart is gorgeous.

Love what you've done loveusps. WOW!

14. Thank you Ellynor and Valli, she was fun to do :)

15. Oh you did a magnificent job on her. I love her shading and freckles. Her little friend is just perfect!

Lisa's Dream Dolls your Allie looks adorable in those clothes. I'm mixing and matching too for my Humpty (Zippy), but
      haven't decided on her 'look' yet. I adore your Allie's sweet faceup.

dollfanz Congratulations on your Albino Heart. I saw her posted on Resin Cafe and just love her white eyelashes.

newbjder and mousetail your Aleahs are just lovely. That sweet sad face is just too much.

16. Thank you so much Valli and Nancyme12 :)