1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Neffy

Feb 17, 2009

1. Ok, so there doesnt seem to be one anywhere for Neffy so I get to start one off :)

I sold a Volks MSD dress to Neffy and she paid promptly and communication was great ^_^ She let me know when she had received the dress and was just a lovely buyer ^_^
      Thank you!!

2. o thank you :D I started one i didnt see this one. Might aswell go with this one then :). Ill delete the other one.

3. ^_^ Bought a doll body from Neffy, the communication was fantasic and she was prompt with the shipment.

4. had a great transaction with Neffy, she bought my Topaz gold eyes, paid quicky and let me know when they arrived..thanks so much!!!

5. Neffy bought an outfit from me and was a great person to deal with. Good communication, prompt payment. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again. Thanks alot! ^^

6. I bought a SD lolita Outfit from Neffy
      Item what in perfect state an was exactly as describe.
      The dress has been send very quickly with barely no delay.
      Comunication was great.
      Thanks you very much.

7. She take part in my split of skoll of soom, has been rapid in the payment, patient, communicative and a companion of split perfect!

8. I bought some Amber parts from Neffy. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and items were exactly as described. I would definitely recommend. :)

9. I bought Cuprit's wings from Neffy. The transaction was perfect - fast communication, perfect condition of the wings, and they were packaged really well. Would definitely buy from again. :D

10. Neffy took part in a split I hosted. She is an excellent buyer.
      Thanks!

11. I bought a Fdoll girl body from Neffy. Pms were answered quickly and friendly. Shipping was really fast and the body arrived in excellent shape. I would definitely deal with her again. Thank you!

12. Neffy bought some custom eyes from me, it was a perfect transaction! She paid super fast and was friendly. Thank you!

13. got her dillui shipped super fast all went great
      thank you!

14. I bought an outfit from Neffy : great communication, fast shipping and smooth transaction. It was a pleasure to deal with her :)

15. i bought a SD Apron from Neffy. Neffy put it on hold for me while they were away and shipped it as soon as they got back. Great communication. Thanks a lot!!

16. I bought a FL Chrom from Neffy and all was perfect with a fast shipping and a nice communication. All was really perfect. 100% positive !! Thanks !

17. Bought a girl's Christmas outfit, and even though it somehow got returned, Neffy got it back to me in a flash! Great communication, polite and friendly to deal with. Highly higly recommended! A++

18. I bought some msd gear from Neffy - they are beautiful and were dispatched really quickly. Friendly communication too, I definitely recommend buying from Neffy.

19. I bought a Dollheart dress from Neffy. Perfect transaction. She kept in good communication, told me when she would be delayed on shipping and my dress still go here really fast. I'd happily deal with her again! :3

20. I brought a pair of Chrom's legs from Neffy. Couldn't have asked for a better transaction! The items arrived in perfect condition and securely packaged. Neffy's super!