1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Neo-AngelRegionTimp discussion part 2

Jan 3, 2015

1. I just received by Sleepy Dubu today
      as the other one (dubu normal) she is very cute
      but I'm very disappointed by the wig
      I took the two wig (blond and red hair)
      there are not a lot of hair on it and sewing are visible : very bad quality wig

For the moment she is wearing the blond one but I'm not sure that she will keep this one

so I'm please to introduce you : Séraphine

[​IMG]Séraphine
      by Loofthewood, on Flickr

2. Congratulations on your new cutie! I am sorry to hear how disappointed you are about the wigs. Soom wigs are definitely not the best quality. I hope you can purchase her a nicer one very soon. :)

3. cute girl but i agree with you on soom's wigs. they definitely aren't up to the quality of their dolls, and are not worth the price. after i got my first one i decided my dubu/yujas would stay bald or wear hats until i had til to make them better wigs. poor kids they are still all bald!

cute outfit bagirka!

4. Yes
      The wig for my Imda modigli 3.0 was perfert that's why I'm so surprised
      for me it's the last time I ordered the wig for the Imda Timp

Bagirka : she is very cute : I love her little boots

So here My Dubu normal (blue) Amantine and My Dubu sleepy (green) Séraphine

[​IMG]
      Amantine & Séraphine
      by Loofthewood, on Flickr

5. maybe they just have trouble with smaller wigs then? i'm pretty sure people complained about the wigs for anne as well

cute outfits btw

6. I think the wigs are handmade and vary in quality. I don't think it's the best construction technique for such a tiny wig but with careful fluffing I have gotten most of mine to look good. I don't like the huge curls on the Sleepy Dubu blonde wig, so I may restyle it.

7. They ask me to send pictures of these wig : I will do that :)
      We will see what they will propose

8. I didn't like the curls at all so I put the wig in pigtails, which I like a lot better . . .
      I also pulled more to the front to add a bit more hair for the bangs .

[​IMG]timp by Pinkfrontgate, on Flickr

9. I like that a LOT better!

10. Pinkgate : your timp is cute
      I see that you have the same wig issue than me :(

11. Thanks nancy_schroeder_ca

thank you...

and that's after I pulled a bit up front to give better coverage.

12. pinkgate i agree with nancy, that style is much cuter for dubu.

13. Thanks auntbear, I wish I took a before picture. . .

I am still looking for the perfect name for her...
      [​IMG]soom dubu by Pinkfrontgate, on Flickr

14. there has been a suggestion on the 2.2 thread that since there are now 5 sizes of imdas spread unevenly over 3 threads that we consolidate all sizes into 1 new imda tiny thread instead that would cover all sizes from timp to 3.0. this would let us talk about all of them and might make the thread more active. any thoughts on that? do you like the separate threads as they are now with 2 sizes on each (the 2.6 is currently on two threads) or would you rather see one new thread with all 5?

15. As you know from the other thread, I definitely like the idea. Personally, I would enjoy seeing all sizes of the Soom tinies, even though I may not own every size. They are all beautiful! Plus, it would definitely make the thread more active, which it needs, and a lot simpler. :daisy

16. I think it will make it interesting to have all the soom tinies in one place.

17. I'd love to see all the sizes in one place also. :)

18. A lil' one arrived yesterday and wanted to introduce herself:

[​IMG]

I think I finally found the girl to bear the name Miep. She tells me she's not so sure about wigs yet or is too fond of shoes for that matter. She does love hats and wearing socks - something about feeling the ground but without getting her feet dirty!

I'm so happy to have her, haven't felt this excited about a dolly in a long time :aheartbea