1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Neo-AngelRegionTimp discussion part 2

Jan 3, 2015

1. I'm in love with Imda Timps since the first Dubu release, but SOOM waiting times always scare me a lot X_X. Now I'm doubting about Wandoo, I think that he/she is the one with more asian-alike eyes, and I like that so much... Need to take a decission soon!!

P.S.: the rabbit in Wandoo pictures is different to Tokki (Tokki is fully jointed and with human hands and feet, the other rabbit not), so hope they release it, it's very cute!

2. I ordered Wandoo last night! So cute, and I love the outfit too!

The waiting times don't really scare me too much. I have waited 6 months for Doll Chateau and Dollzone.

3. Congrats iwasteela!! I just ordered mine <3!

4. Congratulations on your order! :)

5. oh good, i was hoping someone would order wandoo. i can't afford any more dolls right now, but i'm looking forward to seeing pictures

6. gilou1023 - Love your Yuja and her accessories!
      auntbear - I have traveled with my dolls on vacation but not when I am working. Maybe something to consider!
      Yukari - I don't mind wait times so much because I typically buy my dolls on layaway. My longest wait time was for my tan LTF.
      iwasteela, Yukari - Congratulations on your order. I believe I already have my Wandoo named. We'll see when she arrives!

7. Thank you :DColeen,Lisa and auntbear.
      I am glad you llike .(my little yuja and her friends used to play together).

8. I just recently found these dolls. How likely is it that the company will offer another Dubu or Yuja in the future? Thanks for any help.

9. I almost resisted, but I ordered Wandoo on the last day.

JCee,
      most of the iMda dolls do get offered again. Soom listens to customer wishes, so you should ask on the Q&A board.

11. Thank you so much. I will do that. They are just adorable.

12. Hi.. I am new in here, just wandering if Soom Timp face up easily crack up? Mine just fell and her lips colour seems to be fade a bit. Wander how to fix it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. i can't answer about the durability of the soom faceups since i do my own, but if you want to brighten the lips you could brush on a tiny bit of colored pastel and then set it with a quick shot of msc spray. you'll need to cover anything you don't want to dull like eyes eyelashes etc when it's dry a tiny dab of semi gloss varnish to shine the lips up again should fix it. alternatively you could mix a bit of the pastel directly into the varnish and carefully brush it on in thin coats. either way you'll need a tiny brush to keep the color where you want it but it's a fairly easy fix if you have any faceup experience.

14. Thank you auntbear, she somehow slipped from my hand and abit of it seems to be pale off or its might be from them, I am not sure too. I just notice it after she fell. I have no face up experience at all. so if I brush a bit on the lips that pale off, what kinda varnish I should use? she still have the shiny part only the pink is not even on the left side. I am very particular with that hahaha

15. just the water soluble craft varnish that you can pick up in any craft store or most department stores here. i can't give you actual brands 'cause i'm not sure you would have the same ones, but i've used several different kinds and they all seem to work. just look for something that says satin or semigloss to get the right shine.

16. Hm... I have glazing for clay is that same? or I should get others. I will try find another, kinda blind in face up parts never done one at all >< Thank you dear auntbear

17. i don't know, i've never tried that. does it air dry or do you have to bake it? you would need air dry. if not you should be able to find a small bottle of the right varnish for a couple of dollars so it isn't a huge investment at least.

18. yes. its air dry one :) Maybe I should try using that or I can get Tamiya Enamel (I think that what soom use). True.. Thank you. I am so relieved now, cos she seems abit off on right side, lesson learned, never drop them at all ><

19. good lesson to learn. just be thankful she only chipped her faceup, that is at least an easy repair, and something that is expected to happen over time. a chipped or broken doll is a harder fix!

20. phew.. but that already cause me can't sleep well last night, I keep on thinking on sending her to re face up but I love her default face up so much >< Soon I will share her pic here :) she is one of my favourite now and think will be more to come XD