1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Neo-AngelRegionTimp discussion part 2

Jan 3, 2015

1. You are welcome!

Thank you. I like them all but I don't think I'll add Jadu.

Thank you.

Puntine is adorable! I like the iMda/Timps, but I do hope they offer more of the original Timps!

2. She's adorable, tetsie!

3. OMG! I decided to look at Soom's site because they had Puntine the last time I looked. I discovered that they are offering a new timp, Jadu. I need her to go with Dubu and Wandoo! I still haven't managed a Yuja.

4. she is really cute. do you think the glasses are included in the outfit? i love them!

5. The glasses are probably not included. They are not listed with the outfit. iMda frequently uses items that are not included.

6. thats too bad, im a sucker for kids in glasses, though good cause i make my own clothes and wont be tempted to order them if the glasses arent included.

7. I ordered Jadu today along with her outfit and wig. I asked Soom on the Q&A board where they got them as I really would like a pair.

8. There's a new Timp elf named Vorin on the Gem site? He's cute but he needs a Christmas elf outfit!

9. he has a quirky cute face. i guess they didn't dress him for christmas 'cause he'll arrive so long after it?

10. That's true! Although Soom has done a lot of Christmas specials, I don't remember any that were really Christmas themed. I wonder if he has regular human feet in addition to the resin elf shoes.

11. it would be a shame if he didn't. i like shoes, but i need my dolls to go barefoot part of the time. not, that i'm planning on getting this one, but still...

12. I wouldn't have known about a sleepy Dubu otherwise. :)

Does your sleepy Dubu actually have "sleepy" etched inside the face plate, Nancy? Mine just has "Dubu".

#134 El BJD, Dec 14, 2015
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016
    13. Sleepy has an S under the Dubu in the headcap. I think she does in the head too but I can't see it with the eyes installed. Sleepy Dubu has different shaped eyes from the regular Dubu.

14. Thank you for your help, Nancy!!! This faceup sure made me wonder til thinking to check the face & head plates. :)

15. Hi.. I just adopted a little Yuja and now I have twins Yuja. I wander if Soom Timp and late white sp are the same size? also it is very hard to get these girls a wig, everything seems to loose on the head.

16. they are similar i believe, they are also close in size to the fairyland pukipukis. wigs are tough. most people end up with hand made wigs if they didn't get the defaults, though i believe there are a few out there that fit. i just don't know off hand what they are. if you read back through the discussion threads you could probably find them.

17. I have a 3/4 size wig on my Wandoo that was made for obitsu 1/6 heads. It fits really well, but not the right color, so I'm still looking.

18. Yeah, I have one which is fit and not to loose is from Leekeworld. I think I might just try make it my own.