1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Angel Region Fair body discussion

Jan 23, 2007

1. Well, if they are going to make a new body for the fairs that would only be good. Hope they are going to change their hands too then ^^;

2. A new body for the Fairs? Awsome! ^^;; I have a lot of problems with the current body, but there are no other resin matches to the crystal skin! So it's sad being kinda stuck =\

3. oewh you have problems wih the body's? Sounds awfull...
      My little fair is fine.

I just hope i can get her a more mature body...
      shes kinda flat and mistaken for a boy a lot...

Angel:
      You don't like they'r hands?

4. Maybe he has a flat head? ^^;

Anyway, Fair bodies well...I know that my boy's legs are a bit uneven, his got trunk ankles, and they don't have much mobility, same with the neck. The head doesn't have much mobility. He can't look up that far, or down.

5. Really? O_o... My Fair boys have insanely good posing and joint mobility... Maybe it has to do with the stringing somehow?

6. Maybe they are wired?

7. my girl is wired..an yes she can stand on her head if balanced right...
      They are gonna release new Little fair bodys as well.
      For boys a more muscelure body...for girls a more ...boobed XD body...
      it isnt the same body as the blue fairs because they made a new design..and are gonna start sculpting it as soon as they finished the fair...

8. Where did you read that?? Are there any pictures yet? I always likes angelregion faces but I had serious problems with their bodies.

9. I hope mature bodies for both girls and boys *cross fingers!* I love my Elly, but her body is so childish, I want more breasts and hips! :fangirl:

10. I was confused by the picture as my AR's can stand on their head as well. I do it all the time!

11. My Ren poses and stands well too~ I never have any problem posing him. =O But oh well I am so excited about AR coming up w/ all these new stuff~! =D I especially can't wait to see the 3 new LF heads. @-@

12. anything new about these new bodies? Insanly curious for a more mature girl body for my Sunako!